Male
Why do you have 2 random girls shirts?
06:10 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
Crimson_Curse
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Survie
Male - 26 Years Old
Why do you have 2 random girls shirts?

No idea. Just found them in the big box I have.
07:17 PM on 05/30/12 
User Info.
Crimson_Curse
Male - 26 Years Old
bump
08:14 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
Crimson_Curse
Male - 26 Years Old
bumpitty
02:55 AM on 06/11/12 
User Info.
Cindeer
No Avatar Selected
canada
Female - 24 Years Old
bump.
01:18 PM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
Crimson_Curse
Male - 26 Years Old
monday bump^
02:02 PM on 06/26/12 
User Info.
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
Anaheim,California
Male - 20 Years Old
It would be nice to have some larges.
04:20 PM on 06/26/12 
User Info.
Crimson_Curse
Male - 26 Years Old
It would be nice to have some larges.

haha, I've never worn larges in my life. Sorry this isn't a clothing store.
10:29 PM on 06/26/12 
User Info.
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
Anaheim,California
Male - 20 Years Old
haha, I've never worn larges in my life. Sorry this isn't a clothing store.

It's alright man haha I have quite a lot of band shirts myself.
05:20 PM on 07/07/12 
User Info.
Crimson_Curse
Male - 26 Years Old
bump
06:46 PM on 07/13/12 
User Info.
Crimson_Curse
Male - 26 Years Old
bump
07:09 PM on 07/13/12 
User Info.
noetshikmd
United States
Male
PARIS louis vuitton shoes With a sneaker on each foot, substantial-tech fabrics the norm and shorts far more common than pants, distraction is no longer the subtext of louis vuitton store put on. Streamlined, vitality-filled clothes are the communication for summer season 2013. Louis Vuitton sailed away into a sea of sportswear louis vuitton speedy as a way to reconnect mens wear with the vacation heritage of the brand. louis vuitton handbags louis vuitton outletThe electronic swell of the sea on the backdrop and the sensible, however higher-course outfits also have been, according to the designer Kim Jones backstage, an homage to the outgoing Vuitton chief govt Yves Carcelle. He was leaving Paris for Newport, Rhode Island, and the Americas Cup, which he has manufactured component of the Vuitton universe. What ever the origins of the featherlight parkas, the streamlined suits, the Damier examine bags offered a naval navy-blue touch and the big backpacks with detachable leather-based wallets, this assortment gave a entire new indicating to the term go4chanel.louis vuitton speedy Objects of wish included all the equipment, which had no exterior bling. Even with a tattoo image as a T-shirt print or a pair of neon-bright basic safety straps, Mr. Jones managed to make luxury as deep as the ocean bed. A jolly sailing sweater turned out to be knitted from shredded cotton shirts the damp go well with experienced a best fifty percent fashioned out of cashmere. And the patchworks of denim have been produced with an historical Japanese strategy. ??Digital and craft,louis vuitton shoes explained louis vuitton handbags louis vuitton outlet Mr Jones, who may possibly have been summing up the two poles of a 2013 season that he is supporting to determine. The show was based mostly on tailoring, with good details on shirts like patches of material or subtle embroideries. Vivid peach, orange and pink colours additional one more hint of a sexual merging of masculine and feminine. Mr. Simons has his individual get on the mens entire world and this display was strong, good and clear. In a few seasons in Paris, the Asian-American designer Philip Lim has upped his game, opening the 3.1 Philip Lim demonstrate with pulsating power. ??Ready for action,louis vuitton sale stated the designer, in a neat summing-up of modern day mens put on. Making use of martial arts as a base, Mr. Lim picked up intelligently on crucial tendencies: white square tops saggy, very low-crotch shorts mesh, ink-splatter dyes and mirrored gilding. Listing the appears does not do justice to the designers simplicity in placing all that collectively in a sturdy and dynamic way. Rick Owens marches to his very own defeat and that drummed in a new lightness to gauzy coats, jackets and monkish robes. They may have been in organza or nylon, but any way, they looked noble. Potent, too, were graphic prints yet another significant summer time craze right here employed with a 3-D box chevron impact. This good demonstrate was important for another explanation: its clogs and wool socks. What? No sneakers, that are the footwear staple of the year? Viktor & Rolf outlined their assortment backstage as ??spiritual elegance.? Translated to the runway, that intended stylish tailoring in calm sand colors, spiced with a silver tie and sneakers or an iridescent effect produced with Indian mirror embroidery that was considerably from fashions seventies hippie path. The layout duo of Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren labored herringbone designs into this seasons actually-current runway geometry, offering stolid chevron styles a new existence. The spirit of Issey Miyake was present in the inventive, paper materials, the daring biker jackets and the Japanese splotches of tie dye at the brands show. And the designer was there to satisfy and greet great close friends by means of Skype. The layout expert Jean-Paul Goude was just 1 long-expression admirer chatting louis vuitton necklace digitally to Mr. Miyake, who experienced labored with his vogue louis vuitton sale laboratory on the mens dress in assortment. The outcome was a new vitality that manifested by itself as soon as the versions cycled into the showroom. The Miyake type was in the geometry, sq. shapes, reduce huge and daring and in the material inventions. Jean Paul Gaultier was up to any activity you could do on the deck of a ship. His sailor theme was not demonstrated as fashion existence on the ocean wave, but as a quiet presentation give or take a vacation concept that embraced bearded-and-turbaned Indians and a French toile de Jouy with miniature drawings of distant tribes. The potential to see the operate that goes into Gaultier mens put on was important: tattoo results as innovative embroidery in a white-on-white shirt or the cut of reduced-crotch satin evening pants from a pleated waistline. Missing was the cheeky, witty way Mr. Gaultier could have rattled the sailors hornpipe on phase. But his mens use will be revealed reside in the course of haute couture next week. At Christian Lacroix the designer Sacha Walckhoff goes on dutifully turning out pleasurable collections, with a print on a T-shirt or a pattern on a coat supplying a faint suggestion of the founders creativity. But as the summer 2013 inspiration was Rio, it was hard to notify how this connected with the heritage of the manufacturer.
06:57 PM on 07/28/12 
User Info.
Crimson_Curse
Male - 26 Years Old
taking a trip to california soon. Could use some more $ bump.
01:20 AM on 08/18/12 
User Info.
megunderoath777
Female - 19 Years Old
Do you still have the Chiodos shorts? You can email me at megunderoath777@aol.com if it's easier :)
06:12 PM on 08/18/12 
User Info.
Crimson_Curse
Male - 26 Years Old
Do you still have the Chiodos shorts? You can email me at megunderoath777@aol.com if it's easier :)

I'll take a look. I'm not sure.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version