Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 28 of 28
12:02 PM on 01/10/12
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
User Info.
Thanks for checking my stuff out. It's not for everyone...
Just wanted to release some songs I have been playing for a few years.
Just wanted them to be honest and real.
If you are into it, thanks for listening any way.
It came out of the blue, because stuff like this doesn't need a release date to me. Just some songs.
Thanks again.
JT
I dig em, keep up the good work.
01:09 PM on 01/10/12
sax_evan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've always liked the straightforward honesty in his songwriting. sometimes, i don't enjoy listening to music that requires a Masters in English to comprehend. I'll check it out.
02:54 PM on 01/10/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks for checking my stuff out. It's not for everyone...
Just wanted to release some songs I have been playing for a few years.
Just wanted them to be honest and real.
If you are into it, thanks for listening any way.
It came out of the blue, because stuff like this doesn't need a release date to me. Just some songs.
Thanks again.
JT

These are sweet man! I saw you solo a few years ago and loved the songs, so it's cool to have them released.
03:05 PM on 01/10/12
Stormsubsides
User Info.
I love how it goes from bashing all his shit to the second they post in the forum everyone hops on his dick. It's humorous to me.
03:10 PM on 01/10/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love how it goes from bashing all his shit to the second they post in the forum everyone hops on his dick. It's humorous to me.

Or maybe we are posting because we like the dude's music? I didn't even see this post before he commented. Nor am I trying to jump on his dick, I just like the music he posted and wanted to let him know. I like when people comment on my bands posts and tell me they like my music!
04:50 PM on 01/10/12
jtwoodruff
User Info.
No need to be so severe one way or the other. Like I said, it's just music...
If you like, I totally appreciate it. Maybe it can help you in some form or another.
If you don't like it, sorry...but there are plenty of other artists out there.
Once again, thanks for listening if you are into it. You can help the DIY model by supporting it at www.fdrshop.com
Love
JT
09:41 PM on 01/10/12
ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
Love this. Love everything this guy does. I still can't believe I haven't seen Hawthorne Heights live. If I ever do, it will be one of the most memorable shows of my life.
You definitely need to. I saw them on the You Are Not Alone tour and it so amazing. So worth it.
10:53 PM on 01/10/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
You definitely need to. I saw them on the You Are Not Alone tour and it so amazing. So worth it.

I second that. They are so damn good live! Plus i got the special pre order for HATE so now i get to go see them for the rest of my life free!
11:55 PM on 01/10/12
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
heavy heavy low low
03:21 AM on 01/11/12
Gautz
Music makes life bearable!
User Info.
I second that. They are so damn good live! Plus i got the special pre order for HATE so now i get to go see them for the rest of my life free!
What?!
10:27 PM on 01/11/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
they had five packages you could get with hate on their website and the gold package was $150 and it included a gold ticket with my name on it and it allows me to go to all the HH shows i want for life! it was limited to 10 and is easily the coolest pre order any band has ever offered!
06:11 AM on 01/12/12
Gautz
Music makes life bearable!
User Info.
they had five packages you could get with hate on their website and the gold package was $150 and it included a gold ticket with my name on it and it allows me to go to all the HH shows i want for life! it was limited to 10 and is easily the coolest pre order any band has ever offered!
That's fucking cool dude. More bands should do this!
12:16 PM on 01/12/12
t.web4
Gone
User Info.
I love HH so I'll check this out, and probably buy it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos