AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 181
04:51 PM on 01/11/12
june182
User Info.
Can you record your cover of You Vandal? Its so good. I can't stop listening to Sandra Partial, can't wait to get my ep!
04:51 PM on 01/11/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Would you guys do a show/tour in which you play one of your albums from font to back?
04:52 PM on 01/11/12
ENDofNOTHING90
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Alkaline Trio, Bayside, Smoking Popes show in Chicago. Not a question, just make it happen ;).
Also, what do you think about the recent reunions such as The Early November, Refused, and At the Drive-In? Any other reunions you'd like to see in the coming year(s)?
Clark
Dirk Nowitzki's Beard
User Info.
I approached you while you were playing an arcade game after a Bayside show shortly before the release of the self-titled album. You dropped what you were doing and took me around to each member of the band to get them to sign my copy of Sirens and Condolences. I just wanted to say thank you for not only creating excellent music but for being one of the nicest people in one of the nicest bands I've ever met.
Anthony Bayside
Bayside / Anthony
User Info.
Hey Anthony, how do you feel about Refused getting back together?
never been a huge refused fan. i think it's cool though. people seem stoked
04:53 PM on 01/11/12
howisyourheart?
@alexmahoney
User Info.
only ever got to see Bayside play it once, but i'm pretty sure "They Looked Like Strong Hands" is the best song i've ever seen live.
wickedgame316
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it's a little of both. It's a lot of theory but i don't let it hold me back either like they're rules
where did you learn from? are you self-taught or have you taken lessons?
ACA
Next Show: Portugal. the Man @ NYC
User Info.
Will you ever mix up the setlists a little bit, for those of us who see you guys every time you're around your home area? It doesn't have to be old songs -- you've only gotten better with time, no need to dig back to '04 and '05 -- but perhaps some different newer songs?

I get that you want to play your "best" songs for everyone who's seeing you for the first time, but there's a good number of us who have seen you close with "Devotion and Desire" in double-digit amounts.

(Thanks for a bit of a shakep at the Crazy Donkey anniversary show. "Advance Letter Goodbye", for example!)

Killing Time rules.. yet some of the songs haven't been played live, and you usually only go for 2-4 from it :(
Anthony Bayside
Bayside / Anthony
User Info.
Hey Anthony
I'm going to follow the trend and also say that I loved the new song. I pre ordered the EP yesterday, and I'm stoked to get it. I really appreciate your view on music and ability to appreciate various genres.
On to my question, how do you feel like Jorge Posada retiring?
thank you so much. I really appreciate you picking up the cd.

It'll be sad to see Posada go but I'd rather he retire as a Yankee
04:54 PM on 01/11/12
btown4life
User Info.
Can you record your cover of You Vandal? Its so good. I can't stop listening to Sandra Partial, can't wait to get my ep!
You Vandal was an awesome cover choice. I wouldn't mind hearing Conley do some Bayside as well!
InfiniteArms
Oh, the places you'll go!
User Info.
we talked about it for after warped tour this year
Make sure you come to Perth. Nobody ever comes to Perth anymore. All the good bands stick the East Coast.
Anthony Bayside
Bayside / Anthony
User Info.
Would you guys do a show/tour in which you play one of your albums from font to back?
i don't think so. we talk about it sometimes but I doubt it will ever happen
04:55 PM on 01/11/12
Anthony Bayside
Bayside / Anthony
User Info.
I approached you while you were playing an arcade game after a Bayside show shortly before the release of the self-titled album. You dropped what you were doing and took me around to each member of the band to get them to sign my copy of Sirens and Condolences. I just wanted to say thank you for not only creating excellent music but for being one of the nicest people in one of the nicest bands I've ever met.
hey no problem. I'm really bad at video games anyway
04:56 PM on 01/11/12
Anthony Bayside
Bayside / Anthony
User Info.
where did you learn from? are you self-taught or have you taken lessons?
self taught
04:56 PM on 01/11/12
ACA
Next Show: Portugal. the Man @ NYC
User Info.
i don't think so. we talk about it sometimes but I doubt it will ever happen
Killing Time would be the one you should do. Ten of your best songs to date.

Second to that is probably The Walking Wounded.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos