AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

05:39 AM on 03/24/12 
User Info.
fifpb99
Albany, NY
Male - 27 Years Old
it's called mutually assured destruction... it's worked for the past 60 years, it will continue to work.

the only real threat would be if Iran started giving out weapons, or highly enriched uranium to radical groups in the area. which I think is a big stretch, but if continue to push them further and further to the outskirts of the international community that might become a more real possiblity.
06:16 AM on 03/24/12 
User Info.
eightsailor
i want to be a pirate.
I always wonder if some evil world leader somewhere will just say 'fuck it' when he finds out he's dying or something, and take the world out with him by starting a nuclear war.
12:43 AM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
We have 8,000 nuclear warheads, and we're worried that Iran maybe is going to start having a few of their own?

Is there an actual situation in Iran or is this still the whole thing about them starting a nuclear program? If it's the latter I'm confused by the question as it implies that it's our business to do something about a program that another country with no diplomatic relations with our own may or may not have.
01:23 AM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Nuns On A Bus
`
Chico, California
Male - 23 Years Old
We have 8,000 nuclear warheads, and we're worried that Iran maybe is going to start having a few of their own?

Is there an actual situation in Iran or is this still the whole thing about them starting a nuclear program? If it's the latter I'm confused by the question as it implies that it's our business to do something about a program that another country with no diplomatic relations with our own may or may not have.

12:31 AM on 04/25/12 
User Info.
midwestpunker
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
My completely bigoted and racist history teacher suggested we just use nuclear weapons on all of the middle east.. I filed a complaint.
01:22 AM on 04/25/12 
User Info.
FuckT41182
Slovakia
Male - 21 Years Old
My completely bigoted and racist history teacher suggested we just use nuclear weapons on all of the middle east.. I filed a complaint.
well, the fight for freedom and liberty, which actually looks a lot more like eradication of Muslim children, can not stop

There is no need to attack Iran, but I believe that in the near future mostly everybody will believe that there is, what other use would propaganda have ?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos