Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

Heart To Heart Drummer Comes Out

Posted by: Jack Appleby (01/18/12)
Drummer Stuart Stock from Heart To Heart publicly came out today via the band's Facebook. Read his statement in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33.
03:36 PM on 01/18/12
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Stuart StockHey everyone, Stuart here. If I could get your attention through this, I would really appreciate it. I have something on my mind I've gotta get out. Life is amazing and I am so grateful for the air I breathe, but life can also suck sometimes. So bad to the point where you feel like giving up. I've been there, but we all keep pushing, if not for yourself, then your friends and your family. I know this isn't a secret to most now, but for those who don't know, I am gay. I held it in for 22 years until I couldn't handle it anymore. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to accept and come to terms with. But if it wasn't for my family, my friends, and my brothers in this band, I couldn't have gotten through this. So what I'm trying to do is reach out to anyone who needs a friend or someone to talk to going through what I did/still am. I don't know everything or have all the answers, but I'll do all I can to help. If you want to talk to me at a show, anonymously, email however you would like, be my guest. You can email me at Stuart@hearttoheartca.com. I'm hear to let you know you aren't alone, and you shouldn't have to be. No matter what you are going through. Everyone in this band has had their shitty share of heartache. We care about our music, how it effects people, so please feel free to talk to us. If our music has helped you through the worst times in your life, you have no idea how much that means to us. That means we're doing our job right. Thank you for your time. With love, Stuart.
03:41 PM on 01/18/12
aradiantsunrise
i'm not as dumb as i am
User Info.
Never listened to the band before but that's really awesome.
03:42 PM on 01/18/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
03:43 PM on 01/18/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Never heard of this band but this is very awesome and courageous. I hope this becomes a trend and more band dudes come out. I'm sure it would help a lot of kids that look up to them.
03:44 PM on 01/18/12
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Good for him! Glad he's able to finally come out with it.
03:45 PM on 01/18/12
uglystar03
User Info.
It's great that he's trying to reach out to those in need. I was going to say something snarky like tl;dr, but really, that's just unnecessary. Plus, I just checked them out because their genre on Facebook says 'melodic punk rock' and they're not too shabby.
03:45 PM on 01/18/12
Eva Friedman
Keep Calm And Carry On
User Info.
Never heard of the band, but sending tons of respect his way. Good for him.
03:47 PM on 01/18/12
AReiss
Coffee & Cigarettes Clothing Co.
User Info.
Two things: everyone should check out this band if you dig the new wave of pop punk. Seriously. So goddamn good. And I'm really happy for Stuart. I hope this gives other people courage to do the same and speak out.
03:49 PM on 01/18/12
ElGordoTacos
User Info.
My brother came out over the weekend, then Todd Glass, and now this dude. I'm feeling left out.
03:51 PM on 01/18/12
ICBIMTS
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I bought this bands CD when my old band played with ICF. He was doing crew for them and were selling their CD's just to get by, but I was so happy I bought it. It's really, really tight. I back this band
03:53 PM on 01/18/12
Metal Now
Talking about the second and third
User Info.
The biggest respect should go to this guy.
03:58 PM on 01/18/12
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
Respect.
04:04 PM on 01/18/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Endless respect points.
04:05 PM on 01/18/12
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Saw these guys less than a week ago. Seem like great guys, and they're good showmen. Love and respect to these guys, and Stuart especially.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS