03:07 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Oh hells naws.

You wish!

Haha one of my best friends brought up the same thing, but it's not my underwear. It's just the inside of the dress! I'm not that colour coordinated.
Bah, close call!
03:09 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
Lueda Alia
London, ON
Female - 27 Years Old
Staff Member
super cute. hahaha i told gina i wanted your cat and she's like "baby, you have 3 cats...and a girlfriend"

i will collect them all. this is me:

It's okay, I'm a cat lady too. I take pride in that fact!

This is my favourite recent one:

Now I really am afraid you'll come steal him..
03:24 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
lightupthesky
the law firm
Houston, TX
Female - 24 Years Old

all4ubb. :slutkiss:

and then there was this

i was pretty into the strings of kelp i was finding.

Hell yes, look at this little doofus, I woke up the other morning and he was poking his head out from under the covers by my feet.
http://i44.tinypic.com/118n87p.jpg

First snow.
http://i43.tinypic.com/ioovnb.jpg

Here's one of my stupid face, just so no one bitches that this isn't the pet thread. Although I'm not as cute as Kevballs.
http://i43.tinypic.com/98vxts.jpg

what breed is he? i'm a fan. haha no worries, so far this thread is featuring two babies, a dog, a cat and kelp.
03:54 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
Regina, Sk
Male
what breed is he? i'm a fan. haha no worries, so far this thread is featuring two babies, a dog, a cat and kelp.

He's a mix of long haired chihuahua and papillion. He's a keeper. Eff you should've seen him when we first got him, adorable.

I liked the kelp dance. Being from Saskatchewan, when I take my daily walks by the ocean, I usually prefer to adorn my scalp with crayfish carcasses, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
03:57 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
BroekHosen
In my dreams we drift away
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old

Got damn
06:06 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
ThePartialGlow
Pizza dude's got thirty seconds.
Little Elm, TX
Male
Cute baby, of course... What's that on the wall behind you with all the album covers? Love that.

Thanks for the compliments on the daughter. When my wife got pregnant we had to turn the old man cave/music room in the house into a nursery. So I convinced her to let me turn the formal dining room into the new music room. It's the first room you see as you walk in the house, so she had to put her decorative touches on everything I wanted to do. So, those are basically wood frames I built and painted. She backed them in burlap and hung the records. What's cool is, they're just sitting loosely on nails so they can be removed at any time to be played. I also change them out pretty frequently.
06:10 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
Regina, Sk
Male
Thanks for the compliments on the daughter. When my wife got pregnant we had to turn the old man cave/music room in the house into a nursery. So I convinced her to let me turn the formal dining room into the new music room. It's the first room you see as you walk in the house, so she had to put her decorative touches on everything I wanted to do. So, those are basically wood frames I built and painted. She backed them in burlap and hung the records. What's cool is, they're just sitting loosely on nails so they can be removed at any time to be played. I also change them out pretty frequently.

That's a really neat idea. I assumed they were all on vinyl but that's neat that you can just play them whenever you want also. Looks great! I should get into vinyl.
07:30 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
williek311
Richmond, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
Took forever to find this thread since i have this person on ignore.
07:36 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
Cuddleworthy
▲▲▲▲▲
New York
Male
07:37 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
luckykaruba
Jazz Baby
Female - 28 Years Old
You know there's a thread for pets....
08:49 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
Susanna
Gotta big big big heartbeat, yeah

Omg this is pretty much the cutest thing ever. This gif kinda makes me want to marry you. haha you're adorable!

PS. What beach is that?
09:28 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
lightupthesky
the law firm
Houston, TX
Female - 24 Years Old
Omg this is pretty much the cutest thing ever. This gif kinda makes me want to marry you. haha you're adorable!

PS. What beach is that?

yesss! thank you! i suppose it's just called san clemente state beach. it's about 5 miles from my home and it's not very crowded in winter (imagine that!), so i like to go down there sometimes and just watch the sunset and listen to music. sounds a little lame, haha, but it's nice.

09:32 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
markersmell
No Avatar Selected
++++++++++
Male
thread sucks, hi samsara
09:44 PM on 01/24/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world