Password

09:42 PM on 01/25/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
Hudson County, NJ
Male
YOU SHUT UP NOW!

I never understood why so many NJ folk are Giants fans... They're not from NYC, and the Jets are Jersey's real team... Everybody knows that.

ACTUALLY..the Jets are a Long Island team while the Giants are the NYC/North Jersey area. Pretty much the top half of NJ are Giants fans and the bottom half are Eagles fans.
10:07 PM on 01/25/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
eli is the man, he kicked ass this year... and pats fan please why are you still butthurt from 2008?

Pats fans will never get over 18-1. Ever. It still hurts. If Asante didn't drop that INT...if Harrison would have gotten his hand in between the ball and the helmet...if the refs would have CALLED THE FUCKING HOLDING...I could cry now thinking about it. Will be crushed when we lose this SB :(
10:55 PM on 01/25/12 
User Info.
about3fitty
Registered Member
Pats fans will never get over 18-1. Ever. It still hurts. If Asante didn't drop that INT...if Harrison would have gotten his hand in between the ball and the helmet...if the refs would have CALLED THE FUCKING HOLDING...I could cry now thinking about it. Will be crushed when we lose this SB :(

you poor thing! stuck with 3 super bowls in the last decade instead of 4! the world is such a cruel place.
11:39 PM on 01/25/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
you poor thing! stuck with 3 super bowls in the last decade instead of 4! the world is such a cruel place.

I'd trade all three of them for the perfect season.
12:37 AM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
ACTUALLY..the Jets are a Long Island team while the Giants are the NYC/North Jersey area. Pretty much the top half of NJ are Giants fans and the bottom half are Eagles fans.

Ahh, it's been a long time since I've been back, I didn't remember that. Makes sense... I lived in Mercer County and everyone was an Eagles fan.
12:44 AM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
I'd trade all three of them for the perfect season.
You would trade three championships for one championship at the end of a perfect season? That's a little ridiculous.
01:13 AM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
Hi Homer, Find Your Soulmate
Hey, if he wants to give the Panthers a Super Bowl win then let him.
06:14 AM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Ahh, it's been a long time since I've been back, I didn't remember that. Makes sense... I lived in Mercer County and everyone was an Eagles fan.

Yeah man. Also about 8 times out of 10, if you're a Jets fan..chances are you're a Mets fan. If you're a Giants fan, then you might be a Yankees fan. I'm a wild card though. I love the Giants but my MLB team is the Rays lol
06:15 AM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Hey, if he wants to give the Panthers a Super Bowl win then let him.

Cam Newton will win a Super Bowl in the near future. All the Panthers need are a few more weapons on defense and they should be all set.
07:42 AM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
xkj1985x
PLEASE DON'T GET SWEPT!
Seattle
Male - 29 Years Old

.....ugh....go giants.
10:16 AM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
MonstarGibson
...spin 'round carousel..
Long Island, NY
Male
eh. Gotta disagree man. My entire family as well as friends are from Long Island and we're all Giants fans. I actually meet more Giants fans than Jets fans when I'm home. But I can see what you're saying.
10:47 AM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
Hudson County, NJ
Male
eh. Gotta disagree man. My entire family as well as friends are from Long Island and we're all Giants fans. I actually meet more Giants fans than Jets fans when I'm home. But I can see what you're saying.

Well of course the casual Jets fans are now Giants fans lmao
11:19 AM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
Hillsborough, NJ
Male

this is true, i can testify to it
12:26 PM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
jaimej
too caught up in the beautiful
NYC
Female
More people are Giants fans because the Jets are the fucking WORST.
02:01 PM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
MA/CT
Male - 21 Years Old

you may be in FL, but you speak like a true Bostonian

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version