Username
Password

10:28 PM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
tkamB
Nobody has it better than us
New Orleans
Male - 23 Years Old
The only reason the Giants are in the Super Bowl is because of #10, it isn't the one in blue however.
10:45 PM on 01/26/12 
User Info.
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
Thought this was an awful thread, til I noticed how funny the pic actually was. Great stuff.
01:44 AM on 01/27/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
Thought this was an awful thread, til I noticed how funny the pic actually was. Great stuff.

Right?! I feel like everyone skipped over that part!
07:15 AM on 01/27/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
I had a dude on my softball team that did. He was also a DJ for the local rock station. he was a complete douche. Are all Met fans complete douches? Also, are all radio DJ's douches?

To answer your questions: No and Kind of. All DJs are usually in character..either that "zany" and friendly person or the "Yeah I'm edgy, I'm gonna play Metallica and maybe some Megadeth b-sides YEAHHHHHH!
08:41 AM on 01/27/12 
User Info.
takingbackjosh
Im not a self-help book
Male - 19 Years Old
Well these days, does anyone admit publicly that they are a Mets fan?

I do, as embarrassing as it is

I'm actually a Mets and Giants fan too. And I grew up in Philadelphia, so that makes it even weirder haha
08:56 AM on 01/27/12 
User Info.
jaimej
too caught up in the beautiful
NYC
Female
I do, as embarrassing as it is

I'm actually a Mets and Giants fan too. And I grew up in Philadelphia, so that makes it even weirder haha

That IS weird. Family from NY?

My bf is from Jersey and a Red Sox/Celtics fan, as his Grandfather was from South Boston. Thank GOD he didn't have an NFL allegiance and now roots for the Giants with me. :)
10:25 AM on 01/27/12 
User Info.
takingbackjosh
Im not a self-help book
Male - 19 Years Old
That IS weird. Family from NY?

My bf is from Jersey and a Red Sox/Celtics fan, as his Grandfather was from South Boston. Thank GOD he didn't have an NFL allegiance and now roots for the Giants with me. :)

My mom's family is from Jersey and she's a Giants fan so I probably get it from that. Not really sure why I'm a Mets fan though (especially after these past few seasons hahaha). Considering how many Phillies games I used to go to though you'd think I would've went with the Phillies.

Your bf is definitely a keeper though if he's willing to root for the Giants when he's a Boston fan. Especially after next weekend. He would probably be hung up in Boston for rooting for the Giants
10:49 AM on 01/27/12 
User Info.
zeketheplmbr
erection selection
Upper Vest Side
Male
If Bradshaw fucking Eli in the ass has helped to make Eli this good, I hope to hell they keep fucking.

lol, and fuck this thread.
04:16 PM on 01/27/12 
User Info.
MonstarGibson
...spin 'round carousel..
Long Island, NY
Male
Well of course the casual Jets fans are now Giants fans lmao
hahaha =]
04:26 PM on 01/27/12 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
People still think the Giants have a chance after that completely shit performance against the even more shit performance by the 49ers? LMFAO. If any of you knew the first thing about Tom Brady, it's that after bad games like the last one he played, he always comes out with a godlike performance.
05:51 PM on 02/09/12 
User Info.
zeketheplmbr
erection selection
Upper Vest Side
Male
People still think the Giants have a chance after that completely shit performance against the even more shit performance by the 49ers? LMFAO. If any of you knew the first thing about Tom Brady, it's that after bad games like the last one he played, he always comes out with a godlike performance.
Yes, sure was godlike.
03:52 AM on 02/10/12 
User Info.
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
Fort Bragg, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
Great bump.
05:44 PM on 02/10/12 
User Info.
FNF
You are the only exception <3
Bay Area
Male - 19 Years Old
Call of the year right there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version