Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 50
Displaying posts 735 - 750 of 1372.
01:36 PM on 01/27/12
ArianaLIGHTS
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm at school right now in Vancouver, I couldnt miss this chat, I really want to be able to meet you because I think that would be totaly amazing :). And plus I need help in skyrim. Do you have your own comics?
brokencyde
I regret making this my username...
User Info.
Lights, Why the Wub Wub???? :o
bizarregirl1082
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do you recomend any games that I should attempt to play, I don't own any game systems other than a ds and gamecube?
uhohsteveo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
LIGHTS, COMIC CON, and E3, What do you say????
mynameisLIGHTS
User Info.
Do you use any programs such as ableton, logic, or fl studio in any of your songs?

I run Logic at home, for example the acoustic EP which I produced was done on Logic. We ran ProTools for most of Siberia, and for live shows we run Abelton Live.
caseyriddle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lights!
I can honestly say that you alone are probably one of the most inspiring people in my life. I always try to turn your words into wisedom. Whether they be lyrics from your songs of quotes from your vlogs, everything you say "captures my attention". lol
So what is the best advice you can give to a 16 year old girl who is trying to bring as much postitivity to the world as you have?
See you next Friday at your concert in Guelph
xoxo Casey
MyBoats
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Lights!! :D Do you enjoy the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? If so, favourite pony? Also, I know you like comics, anime, manga etc etc. and was just wondering if you watch Death Note? aannd, if you do, L or Light? Very curious of that, considering his name is Light >:)
Minilights
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Lights,
Just wanted to thank you for being my inspiration, and unintentionally helping me through everything that has (at some point) brought me to my lowest points in life. Your music...is the only music that I have listened to in my life that truly moves me. I'm so honoured to be living in this world with such an amazingly talented artist. My question for you is: When you're feeling down in life, whats something that never fails to get you over those tough times?
Camille2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey :) i love what you do and your music as the power to change my mood very quicly and you are such a huge inspiration for me. I was just wondering who's or what is your inspiration?
01:37 PM on 01/27/12
crazykeanu95
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do you ever got and just chill at a local mall?
LightsFan4Life
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whats your favourite Marvel Comic
mynameisLIGHTS
User Info.
Do you recomend any games that I should attempt to play, I don't own any game systems other than a ds and gamecube?

Two words: Sky. Rim.
marieg27
Marie
User Info.
Do you watch TV shows? If so, what's your favorite? :)

I love you, by the way. <3
anelaysabelle
User Info.
Are there any songs that you made during the process of Siberia that you never put on the album? if so, why?
xsJenn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Have you ever met John O (also from Canada) of DIAMOND RINGS? You two should definitely tour together!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests