AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 70
04:37 PM on 01/27/12
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
I'm incredibly happy for him that he's getting his life together. I miss Fall Out Boy as much, if not more, than the next guy but this is what's happening right now and I will deal with whatever is best for the band members.

I don't think people realize that writing/recording/touring for 6 years straight is a huge gift to fans. It's time to show them the same respect.
04:37 PM on 01/27/12
drudo182
Be Royal
User Info.
I will always want FOB back. With that being said, I would gladly love getting new material from both Patrick Stump and The Damned Things. Pete has yet to do anything outside of FOB that I'm interested in, which sucks, cause I like the dude.
04:47 PM on 01/27/12
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
User Info.
I'm glad Pete's happy with his life and his music right now. I may not dig it, but he obviously does, and that's all that matters.

And as far as the whole ex-Fall Out Boy thing goes, Patrick has been the only one who has released material that I've dug. But that won't stop me from checking out everything all the other members release. And as much as I love Fall Out Boy, I don't need them to reunite just yet.
04:57 PM on 01/27/12
sjb2k1
8-6, double check my wang
User Info.
the breakdown of my marriage was fucking awful. i can't even imagine having to go through it in public.
05:04 PM on 01/27/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
FOB will reunite by the end of 2012. A new album won't be out, but they'll be back together doing some touring. Kinda like Blink 182 and No Doubt did, we'll have to wait a while for new material.
05:11 PM on 01/27/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Thing is ... there won't ever be a time people aren't going to just want him to do FOB. Same thing happened with Blink. Every post about him from here to infinity (on high) will be about people wanting FOB back instead of whatever he's currently doing.

It'll happen when the band's all ready for it. That's about how it is.

Just out of curiosity, which of the band members do you think is, hypothetically of course, most ready for a reunion and who would be the most resistant?
05:12 PM on 01/27/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Just out of curiosity, which of the band members do you think is, hypothetically of course, most ready for a reunion and who would be the most resistant?
No idea. I think Pat's most ready.
05:13 PM on 01/27/12
zachff
User Info.
FOB will reunite by the end of 2012. A new album won't be out, but they'll be back together doing some touring. Kinda like Blink 182 and No Doubt did, we'll have to wait a while for new material.
I don't understand where anyone who makes comments like this one can possibly be coming from. Would I fucking love it if FOB came back in 2012? Of course. But everything we've heard from each band member points to no end in sight for the hiatus.
05:15 PM on 01/27/12
zachff
User Info.
No idea. I think Pat's most ready.

Yeah obviously there's no right or wrong answer, just an interesting hypothetical. Surprising answer, mostly because Pat's had the most post-FOB success, but also the one that I'd probably go with. Pat or Joe.
05:23 PM on 01/27/12
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
Thing is ... there won't ever be a time people aren't going to just want him to do FOB. Same thing happened with Blink. Every post about him from here to infinity (on high) will be about people wanting FOB back instead of whatever he's currently doing.

It'll happen when the band's all ready for it. That's about how it is.
Indeed... He'll likely take that association to the grave.
05:29 PM on 01/27/12
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
User Info.
Yeah obviously there's no right or wrong answer, just an interesting hypothetical. Surprising answer, mostly because Pat's had the most post-FOB success, but also the one that I'd probably go with. Pat or Joe.

Patrick and Andy kind of seem to be down for whatever. From what I've seen on his Twitter/Tumblr I don't think Joe is pushing for a reunion any time soon and obviously Pete appears to be the most resistant.
06:13 PM on 01/27/12
Tim182
User Info.
As much as i like Pete after reading his quote i just think he is so self involved, i understand his marriage broke down but he didnt make mention of that at all he just said a whole bunch of other crap, he has to realise he has a kid now so the kid has to be put first rather then him being so rapped up in himself
06:15 PM on 01/27/12
jwicklun
Never forget.
User Info.
Glad he's back on his feet. Divorce can be messy, and definitely can take you to a low place. Don't like anything he's put out, but at least he's in high spirits.
06:25 PM on 01/27/12
cherbrand11
AnthonyDarko is dumb and an asshole
User Info.
fun fact! home alone was filmed in the town next to wilmette, where wall out boy comes from
07:06 PM on 01/27/12
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
Fall Out Boy please get back together & tour
i don't really care about a new albun

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles