Username
Password
Thrice News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 58 of 58.
08:25 PM on 01/30/12
Jake Gyllenhaal
There was a fish in the percolator
User Info.
Anyone know the market price of 1st pressing issues of Vheissu and the Alchemy Index?
08:46 PM on 01/30/12
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
Awesome, now I won't be bombarded by people trying to buy TAI from me. I will buy Vheissu the second it's on sale.
04:07 AM on 01/31/12
albertad
User Info.
This. I think I was just strapped for cash at the time, but I would love to own this if the packaging is anything like the first pressing. You can't really fuck with the colors they did for that first pressing. I prefer pressings to have their own unique colors but I would hope for a SLIGHT variation at most with this. Maybe red w/ orange and yellow splatter (fire), aqua blue (water), clear w/ silver splatter (air) and some sort of marble brown/green (earth).

Yeah, I definitely agree. A color way like that seems more appropriate.
04:10 AM on 01/31/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Anyone know the market price of 1st pressing issues of Vheissu and the Alchemy Index?
The Alchemy Index goes pretty high for what I've seen on Ebay, been told it's not worth as much as it's posted though.
05:02 AM on 01/31/12
Jake Gyllenhaal
There was a fish in the percolator
User Info.
The Alchemy Index goes pretty high for what I've seen on Ebay, been told it's not worth as much as it's posted though.
The one I got was shipped to me with an extra copy of "Earth" because I believe it was Vagrant Records that informed me that the original one pressed has an error on it.
06:55 AM on 01/31/12
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
BEST NEWS EVER!!!!

I already pre-ordered Beggars, so stoked for Alchemy Index being re-pressed!!!
05:14 PM on 02/01/12
InExile
AOTY: Broad Shoulders by Dikembe
User Info.
I sold Vheissu for about $300 (it was sealed) and TAI for about $250 on Amazon in the last couple months. I think I sold at just the right time. lol.
08:20 AM on 02/08/12
xckid31
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They just posted this on Banquet Records concerning Beggars.
Despite having had this sold in to us by a distributor we've just heard there's licesning issues with this and the current state of play is that we are not to pre-sale it anymore. Sorry for the confusion. We understand this will be sorted soon, and your orders remain on our system unless you get in touch to cancel them in the meantime.
12:32 PM on 02/20/12
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
They just posted this on Banquet Records concerning Beggars.
Despite having had this sold in to us by a distributor we've just heard there's licesning issues with this and the current state of play is that we are not to pre-sale it anymore. Sorry for the confusion. We understand this will be sorted soon, and your orders remain on our system unless you get in touch to cancel them in the meantime.
I got that too. Wonder what's gonna happen?
05:14 AM on 02/27/12
Chris_B
You Do It So Well
User Info.
I got that message as well
06:43 PM on 02/29/12
contiinstereo
CFC Supporter
User Info.
called my local hot topic and they had a few left. left right away to buy one, got their 20 minutes later only to find out some guy bought the last 3 copies 5 minutes before I got there. Depressed.

but I just read on modern vinyl that they are eventually going to do another batch of 1000 because of the high demand, check it out
http://modern-vinyl.com/repress-in-t...thrices-taita/
08:27 PM on 03/11/12
xxdeadawakexx
CosmopolitanBloodloss
User Info.
i really hope hot topic limits these to 1 per customer so everyone has a fair chance of getting one. Instead of it selling out in a couple hours because some prick decides to go and buy 20 of them.
06:56 PM on 05/11/12
camaro600f
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey all. Pretty excited about all of the repressings. I've been looking for tai, beggars, and vheissu for quite some time. I'm wondering about Major/Minor though. Has anyone heard of a second pressing of this? I see on http://www.banquetrecords.com/vgthrice they have a black 2xlp listed, don't see this release on discogs though. Think this is legit? Is it worth the shipping cost, or is this release coming to the states sometime?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests