Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 63 of 63.
11:05 PM on 02/16/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
IMO it is way to soon....they are one of my favorite bands but the released a whopping 13 or 14 songs since Straight to DVD, and of them only 7 or 8 would translate well live...put out another album first...lets not get ahead of ourselves
They just said in an interview last week that they are working on a new album over the next couple months and hope to have it out end of this year early next year. A new album will be first then a DVD.

*Check the 'related news story' on the right here titled "Video Interview with All Time Low" to hear Alex talk about the new album plans.
08:45 PM on 04/16/12
jonesderek76
User Info.
They just said in an interview last week that they are working on a new album over the next couple months and hope to have it out end of this year early next year. A new album will be first then a DVD.

*Check the 'related news story' on the right here titled "Video Interview with All Time Low" to hear Alex talk about the new album plans.
Thanks man :) regardless im excited that they're not staying stagnant...
11:17 PM on 04/16/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
Thanks man :) regardless im excited that they're not staying stagnant...
No problem man lol yeah sounds like they start recording the new album this week (based on some tweets from the fellas)..if that is the case..which it sounds like it is. I would say this album will be out this year imo probably sometime a little after Warped is over, with a new single sometime during warped to play on the tour..that is what me and a few others are thinking/really hoping for lol
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests