|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
Singer watched a Portuguese equivalent of "You've Been Framed" called "Que Lacura".
2. How did this band get started?
Lead guitarist Phil and Rhythm Guitarist Neil were in a covers band called Lister. We wanted to do original material and make it fast and heavy.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Parkway Drive, Bullet for My Valentine, The Sorrow, Soilwork, Limp Bizkit, Korn, The Sea of Treachery, August Burns Red, Slipknot, Killswitch Engage
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be?
Parkway Drive, Pantera, Skid Row, Slipknot
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
We combine aspects of all the metal bands we've grown up with. From Thrash, to breakdowns, to nu-metal on the guitars, to a wide vocal range both growling and catchy melodies. All tied together with a phat bass line and groovy fast drumming,
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Adam Rickman, Food Athlete, and any contestant of the Beer Olympics
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
All the people I was trying to impersonate.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
X-Factor wouldn't exist, along with pretty boy bands sucking the soul and talent out of the industry. Britain produced epic bands Iron Maiden, Queen, Rolling Stone, the Beatles. Now we have Jedward and The Wanted. What the fuck happened?!
10. Memorable tour experience?
Driving with friend in a bus to London drinking jumping out in traffic to fight one another. Stoney's bass string breaking on a £700 guitar and no one helping him out thus resulting in Stoneys ESP bass worth £700 ending up in about 700 pieces!!
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Great exposure for bands that work hard and write interesting songs.
12. What is your favourite song to play?
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Anywhere out of the Shire
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Pantera Vulgar Display, Metallica up to the Black album, White Zombie, Therapy?, Sepultura, Machine Head
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Shotgun ejaculation, You get the pleasure, she gets a hole in the head. Perfect.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Drink Beer, get nervous, drink more beer, play
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Our Album is being sold on the Tesco's digital site. Collect club card points buying our album.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Hmmm, play song, repeat song 20 minutes later. I reckon so, if Radio pulls its finger out and plays more rock/metal music
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Gym, Pub, gigs, eat, pubs, films, porn.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Phil (lead guitarist) talks to crystals like Ludo from the Labyrinth talks to rock. It balances out his Chakra!