Maryland
Female - 26 Years Old
08:12 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 21 Years Old
So excited for this summer's All Stars Tour. Their Facebook posted a status that said "you only have one shot just go fucking nuts"!

Basically Suicide Silence is headlining All Stars 2012. Anyone know of any other bands?

August Burns Red, The Word Alive, Attack Attack! All heavily rumored... Other rumored bands include I See Stars, Winds of Plague, and Upon A Burning Body.
08:35 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
123DanaMarie
956, TX
Female - 20 Years Old
I missed last years, I really hope this comes down to Mission again.
08:39 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
edwardyyy
Enter The Void.
Fresno, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
For The Fallen Dreams confirmed on stickam chat they are playing All Stars tour.
08:54 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
Moses Malone
And nothing of value was lost
Houston, TX
Male - 20 Years Old
If it's still just $20, I'll probably go, I dunno. This lineup is looking so-so, but so was last year's.
08:56 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
DetraLynn
No Avatar Selected
Maryland
Female - 26 Years Old
August Burns Red, The Word Alive, Attack Attack! All heavily rumored... Other rumored bands include I See Stars, Winds of Plague, and Upon A Burning Body.

I'm SO sick of Attack Attack headlining everything and being on every tour. Haha it's getting old.
09:49 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
Witness
Of Mice & Mario
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm SO sick of Attack Attack headlining everything and being on every tour. Haha it's getting old.

Well it's obviously not getting old to the number of people who buy their records that GET them to headline and be on tours haha.

But very interesting, I wonder what the lineup will look like this year. I didn't love Suicide Silence's new album that much, was wanting more deathcore like their first one, but they put on a crazy live show that I'd have to go!
09:53 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Ehh AA! is alright the new album is decent they are really trying to create a new image for themselves and forget their past, but I can happily say I will be leaving early for the second year in a row
09:54 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
Moses Malone
Houston, TX
Male - 20 Years Old
I really hope they're the top band, so I can leave before them.
09:55 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
gurrentzy321
Lone Tree, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
I would go for The Word Alive if they are on it...but I highly doubt this will come through CO. There aren't any venues that could support the 2 stages.
10:01 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
Moses Malone
Houston, TX
Male - 20 Years Old
I would go for The Word Alive if they are on it...but I highly doubt this will come through CO. There aren't any venues that could support the 2 stages.
Houston just put em all on one stage.
10:09 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
gurrentzy321
Lone Tree, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
Houston just put em all on one stage.

Oh, really? Well, either way, it didn't come to CO last year, and tours like this usually hit the same places each year. If I were in Austin for the summer, I would try to hit up one of the TX dates, but I won't be :/
11:53 AM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 21 Years Old
To be fair, This Mean War was Attack Attack's best work to date... do I like it per se? No, but it is leagues better than their god awful old shit, which is saying something considering it is slightly over mediocre at best.
12:03 PM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
Moses Malone
Houston, TX
Male - 20 Years Old
To be fair, This Mean War was Attack Attack's best work to date... do I like it per se? No, but it is leagues better than their god awful old shit, which is saying something considering it is slightly over mediocre at best.
It's only "slightly over mediocre" compared to their old stuff. Their new album wouldn't have held its weight in 2006.
12:36 PM on 02/03/12 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 21 Years Old
It's only "slightly over mediocre" compared to their old stuff. Their new album wouldn't have held it's weight in 2006.

I can definitely agree with that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version