Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Show Review: Where's the Band? Tour 2012

Posted by: Adam Pfleider (02/03/12)
You can read a nostalgic reflection about the Where's the Band? Tour from me here. Have you gone? What memories did it bring back and during which songs? Be sure to check out Alex's Backstage Session with Chris Conley here.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12.
01:28 PM on 02/03/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
I'm seeing it Sunday, stokedddddd
01:31 PM on 02/03/12
Imperfektion
All I need are sounds of ecstasy.
User Info.
Going tomorrow, I'm also stoked!
01:44 PM on 02/03/12
june182
User Info.
Saw it last Sunday in Baltimore and it was awesome. Everyone was really good, but seeing Chris and Matt was just a surreal experience for me after listening to their music for over a decade.
01:59 PM on 02/03/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
I went to the ORL, I went mainly for Ace, and he didnt disapoint. Every time I get very nostalgic and he was simply amazing. Hearing 'Ever So Sweet' kills me every time. Also, when Anthony plays 'Dont Call Me Peanut' it always brings me back to my high school memories of heartache. Oh, that song.
02:33 PM on 02/03/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
Saw it in SC. I went mostly for Anthony. I never got into TEN but I thought Ace was great. Both him and Anthony were really nice. All of them but Chris hung out at the merch table all night. I really wish Dustin would have been there. Oh well.
02:36 PM on 02/03/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
it's one of the best shows i've ever been to. i've never been able to be that close to those guys, and have conversations back and forth. surreal to shout out a song and then have Ace play it
02:57 PM on 02/03/12
ohheroine
c o l o r s
User Info.
I went last Sunday in Atlanta mainly to see ace and Anthony. Ive been huge fan of bayside and ten for so long and i hadnt seen either of them before. I was really impressed with everyone. I didn't expect everyone to be selling their own merch either. As soon as I walked into the venue I met ace and 15 year old me died on the inside. they were all super nice and took pictures with everyone for like an hour after the show.
My boyfriend and I have always said we wanted something that produces results to be the first song played at our wedding so when ace played that song I teared up a bit :') overall a great experience.
03:46 PM on 02/03/12
summabee
User Info.
I'm also going on Sunday and really excited to see all of them, especially Dustin Kensrue! Sounds like its going to be awesome!
10:37 PM on 02/03/12
JustEnough
User Info.
anyone know how long the entire set was?
11:43 PM on 02/03/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Man, Antone's has fucking shitty ventilation and I damn near passed out after screaming all throughout Chris's set. Other than that, show was great. And not to talk shit about the venue, the people that work there are awesome!
01:33 PM on 02/04/12
FigureItOut
Ignore that sinking feeling
User Info.
Saw this in Orlando and had such a great time. Ace and Anthony were both wonderful, I hope they're both back in Orlando sometime this year 'cause I'd love to see them play some longer sets. Also I was so surprised at how awesome Matt's set was and how much energy he had playing acoustic. First show I went to this year and probably one of the best I've ever seen.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS