Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 58
03:25 PM on 02/04/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
I'm not sure you listened to the right album. How was it in any way generic? Name another album like it. Boring's a subjective term.

oh just saw your avatar and profile lol, this argument will be like talking to a brick wall. i'm out
03:33 PM on 02/04/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
suck might have been a bit harsh but i was severely let down with Danger Days. so generic and cookie-cutter
eh different tastes for different people. I thought danger days was really diverse and took on aspects for lots of eras of both rock and punk. I will admit it was very different for this band so it was not going to be loved by everyone but I think they pulled it off well. I would argue it was not generic though as the album had lot of key stand out points.
04:45 PM on 02/04/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
oh just saw your avatar and profile lol, this argument will be like talking to a brick wall. i'm out
Don't be dumb. They're my favourite band, that doesn't mean I won't listen to a coherent argument or that I disregard any mistakes they make or flaws they have. I just don't think it's at all correct to call it generic when it's not.
05:08 PM on 02/04/12
holybatmon
Unregistered User
User Info.
You're the brick wall, you cretin.
05:38 PM on 02/04/12
renedex
User Info.
This is quite cool news, I've always gotten the sense that as a band they enjoyed being as intimately involved with as many aspects of their records as possible and this should help them with that.

That being said I'm not sure I realistically expect to hear anything new from them until Autumn next year earliest. Quite possibly not even until 2014.
05:52 PM on 02/04/12
Tim182
User Info.
Yeh my thoughts exactly, its gunna be ages before they start making new music because it'll take ages to just get there studio made before they even start on the music
05:59 PM on 02/04/12
MJB12
Silenced.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's awesome. Hope the new material will be solid. Wonder if they are going to do that JSATCK full-length.
Is that supposed to be Mad Gear & The Missile Kid?

I hope they follow through and release that! It'd be so cool for them to play "secret" shows at small clubs as MGMK.

I absolutely loved Danger Days, as well as the records before it, so definitely looking forward to what's next from my favorite band.
06:56 PM on 02/04/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Must be nice to make a lot of money and be able to do those things.
07:45 PM on 02/04/12
MarkJ801
User Info.
Sounds cool, just hope they don't overdo it. I've yet to be disappointed with any of their material.
09:38 PM on 02/04/12
brainstew123
User Info.
They took four years to concept and write Danger Days and it ended up being everyone's least favorite record.
It's not about how long you're in the studio but about how naturally the song writing process becomes. Some bands just seem to be able to write quality tunes at a more steady rate than other bands. I just hope they're not trying to over hype this next record.
nope my favorite is danger days. the black parade is probably their most complete tho
10:21 PM on 02/04/12
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
They need the focus.
10:32 PM on 02/04/12
notmrblond234
let's make a movie or something
User Info.
Sounds like a pretty logical move. Good for them, I hope we hear some new music soon.
11:30 PM on 02/04/12
thesinkingship
a fire? at the sea parks!
User Info.
Will the new record be crap like the last one?
01:04 AM on 02/05/12
t.web4
Gone
User Info.
pretty cool
04:55 AM on 02/05/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Will the new record be crap like the last one?
If by crap you mean awesome, yes.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version