Username
Password
Stupid News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Stupid
Inside AP.net

Jonny Craig Kicked Out of Dance Gavin Dance + More

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (02/07/12)
An anonymous tumblr page has posted a variety of photos, and stories, about Jonny Craig. The page states that Jonny has been kicked out of Dance Gavin Dance and is still heavily involved in drugs. Be warned: the pictures are probably not something you'd want on your work computer. As this breaks, a bunch of information, much of it quite disturbing, will probably start to pour out. We would like to urge everyone to try and have a little compassion, as this is going to get quite rough. Our thoughts are with all involved. If you or a loved one is suffering from substance abuse - please seek help from one of the many treatment centers around the country.

Update: Rise Records has responded to us, saying "We've got no comment on this situation, because we're not aware of any of this stuff." Seems like they are just now seeing the pictures as everyone else is. We are in the process of reaching out to Jonny's management.

Update #2
: We have spoken to another source who has asked to remain anonymous. The information we have received suggests that what was posted in the original Tumblr posts (that Jonny is no longer in DGD, that Rise has dropped him as a solo act, that Matt Geise will be the new DGD singer, and that Jonny won't be on the upcoming tour) is almost all correct. The murky information is that we are not sure who will be filling in for Jonny on the upcoming tour, we are not sure whether DGD will be moving on as a band, and are not 100% sure of Rise's involvement with anything related to Craig. We are waiting for a statement from Craig's manager.

Update #3: It appears as though Jonny's former manager no longer manages him. We are working on reporting the story and reaching out to other contacts.

Update #4: We've reached out to a poster who claims to be the person who posted the original pictures on Tumblr. His response to us can be read here.

Update #5: I have re-worded this post to better reflect the story, the original wording can be found here. - Jason Tate

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 1325.
08:27 PM on 02/07/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
And, here we go
MSIndulgence
www.signaturemistakes.com
User Info.
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Caption from second photo (posted around 5:30 pm EST 2/7/12)For those who doubted this was jonny. This is straight from my phone, no bullshit. You can see his DGD tat on his side and his money over bitches on his chest.
I’m releasing this because I’m legitimately angry with Jonny, and I feel like people need to know what is really going on. I personally lost all respect for him after he told me the only thing he regretted from the macbook scandal was “getting caught”. This is only the beginning, ill be releasing many more pictures and actual video of him talking about his scams.
Rise records has dropped him as a solo artist (check and see for yourself). I guess I’ll be the first to announce that Jonny has been kicked out of Dance Gavin Dance yet again. It hasn’t been officially announced as they are trying to fill his spot (most likely Matt Geise). He (Jonny) will NOT be on their upcoming tour with A Lot Like Birds.

Caption from first photo (posted early morning EST on 2/7/12)Jonny Craig using heroin. I know him personally, it’s Feb 2012 and he’s still using his fans to get drug money. What a piece of shit. Jonny doesn’t deserve what he’s been givin. PLEASE give you’re time/support to musicians who actually care about their fans. There are many musicians out there who do. Sadly after getting to know Jonny on a personal level, he does not.
08:28 PM on 02/07/12
connors
User Info.
Of course you're the first post
08:28 PM on 02/07/12
wtfTouchMyBalls
User Info.
scum
08:29 PM on 02/07/12
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
lol thisll be fun
Matty Ice
Matty Y
User Info.
Did we actually need photographic proof to be convinced he was a heroin addict?
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Hmmm...
08:30 PM on 02/07/12
Jason Gardner
facedesk.jpg
User Info.
Only thing I saw out of that whole mess was Matt Geise being mentioned.
Greg
User Info.
What a winner. Hope kids stop supporting this garbage.
Chuck!
treat yo self
User Info.
yikes.
08:31 PM on 02/07/12
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
User Info.
*Video created on a Macbook
08:32 PM on 02/07/12
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
Who the hell wants to be photographed while doing heroine?
08:33 PM on 02/07/12
justinwho
long live RepliesWithGifs
User Info.
oh boy.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music