11:40 AM on 02/08/12
Soupy
User Info.
Seems pretty reasonable.
11:41 AM on 02/08/12
pleasedontpanic
I believe. Help my unbelief.
User Info.
I was actually surprised at how resonable her rider is, aside from the women in burkas (which is awesome). She doesn't have anything too wild. I remember reading somewhere that some 80s glam rock lead singer required a bowl of only green M&Ms. Things like that seem a little excessive.
11:43 AM on 02/08/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
How is this any different from any other performer? Alot of pop artists have people on stage as filler or pretend backup singers. As someone else has stated, this article really toes the line of bigotry.

I don't recall seeing the same outrage when Katy Perry's rider was released. This is just stupid.
11:44 AM on 02/08/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
I was actually surprised at how resonable her rider is, aside from the women in burkas (which is awesome). She doesn't have anything too wild. I remember reading somewhere that some 80s glam rock lead singer required a bowl of only green M&Ms. Things like that seem a little excessive.
Van Halen. And it was proven to be a thing put on the rider solely to prove whether or not the people in charge were actually reading it, because they had been shortchanged many times prior. The band even stated they weren't that particular.
11:44 AM on 02/08/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wow, all of those comments! Makes the AP posts seem tame.

Do none of these people know she's already huge? Or do they know that when you're playing huge venues you get provided some things for you? So she wants some alcohol, cheese, crackers, chocolate, and backup dancers every show... How do they see this as insane demands!
11:48 AM on 02/08/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Seems pretty reasonable.

What's on yalls tour rider? I'm curious to see the differences...
11:50 AM on 02/08/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Quote:
Thatís right, the woman who gave 111 million Americans the finger during the countryís most holy day is a fan of the full-body cloak favored by many Muslim women. And, of course, you know what that means.

What the hell is this article insinuating? That's gotta be one of the most ignorant statements...
11:55 AM on 02/08/12
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
User Info.
i wonder if most of these weird things you see on riders are just the artist seeing if people will actually do that, i personally would have alot of fun with this thing if i was one of those people
12:08 PM on 02/08/12
Soupy
User Info.
What's on yalls tour rider? I'm curious to see the differences...
I mean, way less, but we also bring in way less people. We have a few funny things like Ecto Cooler. It's mostly PB+J, Soda, Beer, Chips, Hummus and Oreos.
12:46 PM on 02/08/12
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
Haha, or brown M&M's, a la Waynes World 2.
01:00 PM on 02/08/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I mean, way less, but we also bring in way less people. We have a few funny things like Ecto Cooler. It's mostly PB+J, Soda, Beer, Chips, Hummus and Oreos.
the fuck is this fascination musicians have with hummus? no wonder your breath always smells bad!
01:00 PM on 02/08/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.

Awesome. Btw, when I first heard of your band, it was with FYS in Austin, and your live show made me go buy your record (AND it was only 7.99 at Best Buy, sweet deal). Just wanna say that Came Out Swinging is an awesome song. Most of the music I listen to is stuff I "grew up on" the last ten to 12 years or so, and I don't really discover any "new" bands, and that song, to me encompasses everything great that you guys do.

Easy tour rider, but I'm a huge BEER enthusiast and consider myself a connosseur when it comes to it... What type of beer do you guys request, and what is the best beer you've ever tried?
01:01 PM on 02/08/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
BURN

x
01:20 PM on 02/08/12
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
User Info.
I wasn't surprised until I read "The 36 year old".
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS