Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Absolute Access: All Time Low

Posted by: Christian Wagner (02/09/12)
This edition of Absolute Access features Alex and Jack of All Time Low. Head to the replies to see what they have to say and make sure you watch all the way to the end for some funny outtakes.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 60
09:26 AM on 02/09/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
09:51 AM on 02/09/12
AaRoNpUnK
fuck the thrill of the chase.
User Info.
"You've stated multiple times that Dirty Work is aimed at appealing to a wider audience.."

10:00 AM on 02/09/12
seanwaits
Let It Happen / Sean
User Info.
"You've stated multiple times that Dirty Work is aimed at appealing to a wider audience.."

Perfect. hahaha
10:00 AM on 02/09/12
GageStillAlive
Still Alive Clothing Co.
User Info.
I didn't like Dirty Work but this interview really shows how funny they are haha
10:01 AM on 02/09/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
As much as I did not like Dirty Work as much as I wanted I do feel a bit more hope for their next album. The fact they are not using any co-writes on the next album does spark some interest. I think they could do pop rock well if Alex did the lyrics. Their lyrics back in the day were memorable at least. Idk I liked Nothing Personal and still do on some summer days. I even like some Dirty Work songs but it is good that they are doing that. Never thought All Time Low as a big sell out or kid band. I think they have been pushing a more polished and poppy sound but not progressing in the process. I enjoyed the band in the past so I will give it a shot. Worst comes to worst it will have a few songs i can enjoy listening to.
10:11 AM on 02/09/12
Greg
User Info.
praise the Lord they are dropping the cowriters and multiple producers.
10:11 AM on 02/09/12
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.
Release an album with songs as good as Guts and Heroes and I'll be stoked. That said I enjoy Dirty Work and have complete faith in these guys to win you haters back.

Name dropping The Swellers was rad, funny guys.
10:14 AM on 02/09/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
This interview was a lot better then I was expecting. Really good answers to some really good questions. Really hope that Hoppus/ATL song reaches the light of day at some point. Looking forward to a more self contained new record.

I wonder if the reception for Dirty Work would have been different if I Feel Like Dancing wasn't the lead single, and they would have used that as the 2nd single instead.
10:24 AM on 02/09/12
Greg
User Info.
Really glad to know they have probably seen me hate on that abomination of an album Dirty Work. But if they have, they should have also seen me say I still have hope for them as a band. I will def be checking out the new record. They have written really great songs before, there is no reason they can't do it again. As I said earlier, I am glad they are dropping the cowriting crap. They don't need it.
10:45 AM on 02/09/12
mbarney82
User Info.
open with everlong...that would be interestinggg
10:52 AM on 02/09/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Good interview. These guys make me want to continue with music, just by seeing how much fun they have all the time.
11:00 AM on 02/09/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Seem like chill dudes, good luck with your pop music goals bros. Didn't like Dirty Work, new stuff could be good tho.
11:31 AM on 02/09/12
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Never gonna understand all the hate on DW. Aside from "IFLD", it isn't that bad.
11:42 AM on 02/09/12
The Summer Ends
COYS
User Info.
i like how on that "has fame affected your life" question jack had to remind alex about that creeper girl that waited at his house and and took pictures of his dogs and stuff and then alex was like "oh yeah there have been some incidents"

wasn't a big fan of dirty work or nothing personal (minus a few songs) but i'll always be excited for new all time low. in high school i fucked with put up or shut up hard.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests