Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 60.
12:04 PM on 02/09/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Every time I see some All Time Low news on here I always cringe at the fact a lot of people on this site hate them for the direction they went with on their last two albums. That being said I'm still a pretty big fan. Loved their early stuff and they were definitely the soundtrack to my days at college. I will always give time for what ever they put out and the fact they are dropping the co writers is a huge step in the right direction.
12:55 PM on 02/09/12
kskillzz
User Info.
Awesome interview, officially starting to get excited for their next album with the word that they're dropping co-writes and such. Only thing I'll hate on all time low for is skipping chicago on their last few tours...
01:02 PM on 02/09/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
Never gonna understand all the hate on DW. Aside from "IFLD", it isn't that bad.
but IFLD was most peoples first reaction, and first reaction's are hard to break. I listen to Actors more often then anything off of DW
01:11 PM on 02/09/12
schapsy2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Glad they were willing to be honest and call out the AP readers for saying some seriously mean shit.

Overall, really thoughtful, and funny without being too immature. Good interview...
01:12 PM on 02/09/12
claw38
User Info.
Awesome interview, the stuff at the end was hilarious haha

I loved Dirty Work, but I can't wait to hear some new stuff without co-writers, these guys are great on their own
01:24 PM on 02/09/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
This is a great interview. I'm really excited to hear music without co-writers. They handle the hate they get pretty well and they're just funny guys.
01:40 PM on 02/09/12
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
ballin.

- Gunz
02:37 PM on 02/09/12
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
This interview was actually sick. The shout out to I Am The Avalanche was awesome, and they answered one of my questions, woo! The guys are pretty genuine people even if I haven't loved their recent work.
02:39 PM on 02/09/12
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Great questions, and great interview. From what I've heard about them using a single producer and steering away from the co-writes, I'm pretty stoked about the new record.
also +1 for namedropping The Swellers.
02:40 PM on 02/09/12
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
And we all know they're lurkin this thread... so Alex. I still challenge you to a 1v1 is Starcraft 2 just sayin.
02:41 PM on 02/09/12
Abstraktive
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fucking Solid and Entertaining Interview. Didnt give two shits for their last two albums but cant wait for the next. And lulz @ Alex mentioning how cold and heartless the bastards here can be.
03:21 PM on 02/09/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Great Interview. Great Questions. My favorite band and despite Dirty Work not being my favorite album, still thought it was a solid record and had some amazing songs. I fucking love the statement about growing out of the multiple producers stage and how Alex said he's in the most creative place hes been in awhile. I know this next records gonna kick ass.

Also, Alex if theres a slim chance you're reading this, since you said you still havent picked a producer, I suggest Neal Avron or at least considering him. I love the sound and success of his records and what he's done for bands like New Found, Fall Out Boy and Yellowcard (From Under The Cork Tree, Ocean Avenue, and Sticks & Stones are three of my favorite records). Yellowcard even said they consider him a 6th member they love him so much. I just think he'd be perfect with you guys and capturing the sound you guys want. Good Luck!
03:38 PM on 02/09/12
shortymcsteve
User Info.
I am glad to hear they are going to drop the whole co writer thing, i think that can really hurt bands. I think they really need to go back to the 4 of them just in a room writing songs together and do what THEY want, not what some 14 yearold girls want to hear. I think that's where they are really going wrong. I used to love this band but it's difficult to listen to anything they put out now, i really hope they go back to writing more 'heavy' songs instead of pop music. They also need some 18+ club shows or something, i bet they would get a lot of old fans back with those kinda shows. I will give whatever next a listen in hopes it's not more pop music.
It's funny to see lots of people wanting to support this band but can't because of their current fan base & the music catered for those fans.
03:50 PM on 02/09/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Dirty Work will always be 'eh' in my eyes. Had great songs like 'Guts' and 'Heroes'. But I feel like they were shooting for mainstream attention, and tried way to fucking hard,and it showed. Hoping they can learn from their mistakes.
04:10 PM on 02/09/12
karadoll
Open up a little happiness today.
User Info.
Release an album with songs as good as Guts and Heroes and I'll be stoked. That said I enjoy Dirty Work and have complete faith in these guys to win you haters back.

Name dropping The Swellers was rad, funny guys.
All of this.

Funny to see my name pop up, though, not gonna lie.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS