Password

Album Review
Pop. 1280 - The Horror Album Cover

Pop. 1280 - The Horror

Reviewed by
Pop. 1280 - The Horror
Record Label: Sacred Bones
Release Date: January 24, 2012
This review is a user submitted review from Jeremy Aaron. You can see all of Jeremy Aaron's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
10:41 AM on 02/09/12
cwhit412
User Info.
You are my favorite writer on the site, taking into consideration taste and writing style.
10:53 AM on 02/09/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Was wondering if anyone was going to take care of this album. Good work as always, Jeremy.
12:32 PM on 02/09/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
I will get around to listening to this soon. Sacred Bones has had a lot of really solid releases recently
01:16 PM on 02/09/12
Nuns On A Bus
Hobson's Choice
User Info.
From what I've heard of this, you pretty much nailed it.
06:54 PM on 02/09/12
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
I will get around to listening to this soon. Sacred Bones has had a lot of really solid releases recently
Agree 100% Definitely a label to watch this year.
04:54 AM on 02/10/12
Jeff_Ryan
User Info.
Listened last night. This was awesome.
04:56 AM on 02/10/12
Jeff_Ryan
User Info.
Agree 100% Definitely a label to watch this year.
Just out of curiosity, which have been your favorite? I'm looking for some new music. I got into Cult of Youth and Moon Duo recently and loved both. Obviously Zola Jesus and The Men have gotten a lot of buzz lately, too.
05:07 AM on 02/10/12
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
Just out of curiosity, which have been your favorite? I'm looking for some new music. I got into Cult of Youth and Moon Duo recently and loved both. Obviously Zola Jesus and The Men have gotten a lot of buzz lately, too.
I've been really into The Men and Crystal Stilts lately. Also theres this band called Trust who shows up on their page, but they just seem to be affiliated with Sacred Bones. I haven't heard them yet but I've seen them get a lot of buzz lately.
02:09 PM on 02/10/12
Nuns On A Bus
Hobson's Choice
User Info.
I've got a Sacred Bones playlist on Spotify if you'd want to look at it, it's by no means complete but I can post it if anybody would want it.
03:23 PM on 02/12/12
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
I've got a Sacred Bones playlist on Spotify if you'd want to look at it, it's by no means complete but I can post it if anybody would want it.
I'm down to listen to it. I'm pretty sure there's some stuff I've yet to check out.
04:13 PM on 02/12/12
Nuns On A Bus
Hobson's Choice
User Info.
I'm down to listen to it. I'm pretty sure there's some stuff I've yet to check out.
http://open.spotify.com/user/jsilva3...SutoZnAlQPckTq

A lot of the bands on there only released an EP or something on Sacred Bones so I didn't include their non-SB stuff, but as far as I can tell that has the vast majority of their stuff that is on Spotify.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos