The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:
Theo Green: Vocals & Drums
Karoly Alapi: Guitar
Matt Rach: Guitar
Ben Lucian: Guitar
Stef Exelmans: Bass
1. How did you get your band name?
It's not a big deal. We just thought the two words together sounded cool.
2. How did this band get started?
Me(Ben) and Theo just started writing music together. We felt these songs deserved a bigger audience. So we made a few phone calls and found a list of musicians that wanted to work with us. So we found virtuoso Karoly Alapi and Stef Exelmans on bass out of an enermous list.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Guns N'Roses, Alice In Chains, Dream Theater, Rush, Avenged Sevenfold
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Guns N'Roses. Because everyone in this band grew up listening/admiring these rock legends. Their last album “Chinese Democracy” had a big impact on us, and we really want to share the stage with these brilliant musicians one day.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because we believe we finally brought back music people can think about. It's more than just people to entertain you. It's something you have to listen to. Which is more than we can say about most bands these days.
7.If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Ourselves, because we did all the work and if we ever should earn a grammy, it's because of our dedication and hard work. These days you have to do everything yourself.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
No more illegal downloading! People complain all the time there's no more rock music, but they refuse to pay for it. Which label is going to invest millions of dollars in a rock band that won't sell as much as today's pop acts?
10. Memorable tour experience?
Meeting with the police...
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
We're grateful AP.net gives us this oppurtunity for more exposure.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Welcome To The Jungle
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
X-ray vision. So we could look inside girl's lockerrooms.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
A ritual beer.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Our video “Elly Kedward” is more popular in Mexico than in our country, Belgium.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Yes it would, if the people working there would be smarter. They always choose to play pop like Lady Gaga, while acts like that won't be around anymore in five years. Meanwhile rock bands have proven they can last for decades!