Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 192
11:49 AM on 09/04/07
inCinerate.1028
myspace.com/kevinmorrow
User Info.
i rly like the album. teeth the size of piano keys is by far the best song.
11:49 AM on 09/04/07
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
All's Well Ends Well > Bone Palace Ballet
good review though
11:52 AM on 09/04/07
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Chiodos will sell more, Steve. When EVR's director of media and publicity includes a hand written note in the package he sent me exclaiming how much he loves this album, it tells me a lot.
No way in hell (I hope).

What does that have to do with sales anyway?
11:55 AM on 09/04/07
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
it just seems to lack the edge that all's well had.
maybe I was wanting something a little more hXc haha
11:58 AM on 09/04/07
Praetor
as we melt, let's make no noise.
User Info.
i don't understand how people think Craig Owens' vocals are annoying but LOVE Anthony Green's voice.
Listen to the opening vocals in "Is It Progression If...?," then compare it to Ant's voice in "The Greatest Lie." Also, listen to both of their live voices, without all the studio magic to help.

Answer: Anthony is by far the superior vocalist. I don't hate Craig, though; I would give him about a seven.
11:58 AM on 09/04/07
Bruycker
User Info.
i don't understand how people think Craig Owens' vocals are annoying but LOVE Anthony Green's voice.

It's a different genre, Craig's voice is flat out and without feeling, Anthony does it with more feeling(Chorus we're all thieves). That's how it sounds to me
12:00 PM on 09/04/07
Bruycker
User Info.
and on topic
I won't check this cd out.
I loved the last one but I really grew out of this kind of music...
12:02 PM on 09/04/07
Praetor
User Info.
and on topic
I won't check this cd out.
I loved the last one but I really grew out of this kind of music...
Even though I didn't particularly care for it, I would encourage you to give it a listen; it's very different from their debut.
12:06 PM on 09/04/07
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
No way in hell (I hope).

What does that have to do with sales anyway?
Nothing it's two different points. The folks at EVR are stoked on this record, and this will outsell Circa Survive.
12:07 PM on 09/04/07
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Ummm...ever heard of a little band named Circa Survive?

they will not sell more records than chiodos.

Listen to the opening vocals in "Is It Progression If...?," then compare it to Ant's voice in "The Greatest Lie." Also, listen to both of their live voices, without all the studio magic to help.

Answer: Anthony is by far the superior vocalist. I don't hate Craig, though; I would give him about a seven.

you gotta be fucking kidding me. anthony green is a great studio vocalist, but his live vocal talent is fucking pathetic. he'd rather be spazzing out and flailing his arms and neck, or creating impromptu lyrics than trying to sing on key. he's just lucky he is a great frontman and has a shit load of hype.

craig would dominate anthony green in a singing contest any fucking day. he can do low growls and the high falsettos, and just has a better range in general.
12:08 PM on 09/04/07
...generic...
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Drew were you drunk when you wrote this....haha
12:09 PM on 09/04/07
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Nothing it's two different points. The folks at EVR are stoked on this record, and this will outsell Circa Survive.
I would still be surprised if it did...that would mean a very good opening week.
12:10 PM on 09/04/07
Praetor
User Info.
they will not sell more records than chiodos.

you gotta be fucking kidding me. anthony green is a great studio vocalist, but his live vocal talent is fucking pathetic. he'd rather be spazzing out and flailing his arms and neck, or creating impromptu lyrics than trying to sing on key. he's just lucky he is a great frontman and has a shit load of hype.

craig would dominate anthony green in a singing contest any fucking day. he can do low growls and the high falsettos, and just has a better range in general.
Most the videos I've seen of Ant haven't been perfect or anything, but they've all been pretty solid (see: most recent AOL Sessions.) And even my best friend, who has called this album his AOTY (hahaha) and has seen Chiodos live twice has admitted that Craig is a pretty poor vocalist.
12:12 PM on 09/04/07
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
you gotta be fucking kidding me. anthony green is a great studio vocalist, but his live vocal talent is fucking pathetic.
False.
12:15 PM on 09/04/07
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
I would still be surprised if it did...that would mean a very good opening week.
All's Well That Ends Well did very well.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos