lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Leaving after Animals As Leaders play
10:40 AM on 02/22/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
didnt see the first one when i scanned just the 5 in a row at the end. even more upset now.
12:54 PM on 02/22/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
They're from Irvine, come on. lol
They have 2 dates in the same city back to back, they couldn't have given one of those to a city in NY other than NYC? The rest of NY does exist people and NYC isn't exactly centralized for us.
01:17 PM on 02/22/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Oh stop it. People will be traveling further than the span of new york for these shows. Maybe there wasnt a venue they could play that fit in their routing too. I'm sure they're not trying to slight you personally so quit acting so butthurt.
I know they're not, I never said they were and would have been content to leave it at my first comment had I not been quoted. It just would have been nice if their manager had looked for a place in Western NY or even moved the lancaster date to northern PA to be a little more Centralized. I don't blame the band they don't choose their own dates.
06:45 PM on 02/22/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
But see, you act like it doesn't make sense to you. Two nights back-to-back because it's essentially a hometown show. Could they have used that extra House of Blues show for a NY date? Absolutely not. It would've required them to travel back to NY following all the CA shows. The whole point is for them to conclude the tour near their home.

Of course, it's going to be a west coast dominant tour because traveling will be easy for them. It makes perfect sense that since they're ending the tour in SoCal where their home is, they may throw an extra day in there.
yes because obviously i meant giving one of those specific dates to ny and requiring them to fly back to play, not to schedule the tour with one more NY date that fit in there tour routing. duh dude.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos