Username
Password

06:51 AM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
England
Male - 25 Years Old
Said it before, and I'll say it again. London show was perfect. Just wish I could do it all again.
10:41 AM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
swboyd
The Screaming Wind
Chicago, IL
Male - 25 Years Old
What kind of energy do you want from them? I mean it's kinda hard to pull posi jumps when they're shredding like that.

Agreed. I saw them live when they played with BTBAM, and I honestly thought they were better live than them that night. For what they do live, they play with a great amount of energy.

Said it before, and I'll say it again. London show was perfect. Just wish I could do it all again.

I am so jealous of the fact you were there, because that setlist was damn near perfect. The few live videos I've seen on Youtube were good too. I can't wait for the May 20th now.
08:38 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
AtlanticRadio
Toaster Oven, You're the Oneeeee
Tyler, Tx
Male - 26 Years Old
I almost forgot that I'm going to this tomorrow. I would have never forgiven myself.
08:52 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
Eldriario22
San Diego
Male - 24 Years Old
What kind of energy do you want from them? I mean it's kinda hard to pull posi jumps when they're shredding like that.

Agreed, I just want something, from where I was standing the two guitarists just planted their feet and didn't so much as rock back or forth or bend their knees, nod their heads or anything, and to me it seemed like their visualizers were just a gimmick to try and make up for that. I mean no doubt their talented dudes, I just thought their live show was a little boring, but hey thats just me
08:53 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
Eldriario22
San Diego
Male - 24 Years Old
No one has freaked out that they played Under a Killing Moon in the set above, so allow me to do so for everyone: HOLY FUCKING SHIIITTTTT!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

I really hope they play that in Chicago.

I didn't comment because I'm furious I missed it... -_-
09:06 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm fucking hoping for Of Dust and Nations, Atlantic, and Open Water next Tuesday. I'll be happy with anything since it'll be the last time but I'm just extra hoping for those.
09:34 PM on 05/08/12 
User Info.
ohsnoes
Registered Member
I'm hoping for Vheissu in it's entirety, but........
09:43 PM on 05/09/12 
User Info.
AtlanticRadio
Tyler, Tx
Male - 26 Years Old
Thrice absolutely ripped Dallas apart tonight. 24 song set with Flags of Dawn, The Messenger, and Daedalus as the swap songs. They have 3 (i think) t shirts for sale for $15, one design in both black and beige, one in red, and another that I'm forgetting, a zip up hoodie for $40, tour posters for $20, and a farewell tour flag for $20. If you're going to this tour you are in for an absolute jaw dropping night of Thrice glory. I've been a fan for most of the 14 years, and they left me completely satisfied. Chalk up another reason why they're my favorite band of all time.
11:06 AM on 05/10/12 
User Info.
MarkJ801
Salt Lake City, UT
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm surprised that they've taken off All the World Is Mad. I'm alright with it considering what they've replaced it with.

I wish they would bring back Red Sky though.
12:32 PM on 05/10/12 
User Info.
Davjs
Male - 27 Years Old
They've taken off all the world is mad? :-< I'd be fine if that was the only beggars song. The intro sounds so amazing live, nnooooooooooooo
06:50 PM on 05/10/12 
User Info.
theagentcoma
Mouthpiece for the Mental
Seattle
Male - 26 Years Old
Second the post about the Dallas show, was right there in the front. They took out All The World Is Mad, and switched out Helter Skelter/Broken Lungs/Red Sky/Firebreather for Daedalus/Under A Killing Moon/Flags At Dawn. Unreal show.

Also, as far as merch, they were sold out of shirts with tour dates on them...lame.
10:36 PM on 05/10/12 
User Info.
AtlanticRadio
Tyler, Tx
Male - 26 Years Old
One of the things I forgot about the Dallas show was that the light board was broken, and they played their set under the bare bones house lights. It didn't detract from the experience at all.
08:15 AM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
antonioror20
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 25 Years Old
Austin show was incredible. GO SEE THIS SHOW!
08:23 AM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
A7XXX
Temple Pressure
Orange County
Female - 26 Years Old
Hopefully they will restock the merch. Seeing them on the few last days suck. At the last tour they ran out of hat and the Major/Minor cd by the time the show come around to my area which mean I didn't get to buy anything
01:29 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Thrice absolutely ripped Dallas apart tonight. 24 song set with Flags of Dawn, The Messenger, and Daedalus as the swap songs. They have 3 (i think) t shirts for sale for $15, one design in both black and beige, one in red, and another that I'm forgetting, a zip up hoodie for $40, tour posters for $20, and a farewell tour flag for $20. If you're going to this tour you are in for an absolute jaw dropping night of Thrice glory. I've been a fan for most of the 14 years, and they left me completely satisfied. Chalk up another reason why they're my favorite band of all time.

Just got me so fucking jacked. Going Sunday and couldn't be more excited. I've seen them live three times before and each time seems to be better than the last. If they play 24 songs, I will be one happy camper.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos