Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts.
04:01 PM on 02/22/12
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm assuming songs leftover from their last record. That came out like 5 minutes ago?
Nope. They wrote and recorded two records at the same time. This Means War was self-produced and was released last month, and was intended as a "heavy" record. This other one was produced by Feldman and is apparently more focused on Caleb's cleans, I'm guessing it's mostly stuff along the lines of Criminal and All Alone from the self titled's deluxe reissue.
10:42 PM on 02/22/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
As much of a douche as Austin Carlile might be, the we we're so much more listenable with him and Johnny Franck around. All the power to these guys, but I see them falling off, and who knows, maybe Risecore is on its way out in general.
they were more listenable back then? are you kidding? the songs from the s/t's deluxe reissue are their most listenable by a long shot
09:46 AM on 02/23/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ah, thanks, Attack! Attack! are pretty good, such a shame they share a name with these idiots.

Also, didn't these guys JUST release a new record?
can't really speak for john or andrew whiting, but wetzel and caleb are definitely not "idiots." also, they recorded two albums at once, one of which was self-produced and one of which was with feldman.
09:48 AM on 02/23/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nobody shit on this band more than I did. I went to their tour kick off show in columbus about a month ago, purely as a gag and to people watch and see who in the hell actually goes to this bands shows. I was furious/humbled by the end, because they put on a very professional and proficient show. I dare say that I had fun. Very VERY surprised.
well i'm glad at least one person on here is a big enough person to admit that this band has come a long way since SCS.
09:10 PM on 02/26/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
PSSSHHH!! Get out of here with that. Metal Blade would never go near Attack Attack. For as much money they might bring in Metal Blade is one of the most respected Death Metal labels (and most respected labels in general) they wouldnt go for this Rise-core garbage. But im with you in saying i think they'll sign somewhere. Maybe Ferret if they can convince the label the band is still "Christian"
That seems a little overdramatic. Attack Attack!'s last record doesn't sound much like "Rise-core garbage."

I don't think they'll be convincing anyone that they're a Christian band, though, given the debauchery shown in some of their tour update videos. Not that that should be a determining factor in whether the band is Christian, but unfortunately that's just how it is.
02:36 AM on 03/01/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, this saddens me (more so that they are going with Feldman and not Caleb again). But, as long as they still making catchy & heavy music that doesn't sound too much like criminal, then i'll keep supporting them:)

I'm almost positive that Criminal/Last Breath/All Alone-esque songs are the focus of the new album... sorry
02:36 AM on 03/01/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Austin can't sing and his scream is monotonous

Austin hasn't been in the band for years. I think you mean Caleb.

And I'll take Caleb's cleans any day over Johnny's.
11:31 AM on 03/01/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was referring to the guy above me who said they were better with Austin
Ah, gotcha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates