Username
Password

11:18 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
DickfaceChillah
I'm just beautiful me...
Upstate New York
Male - 25 Years Old
Most of my town is filled with Long Island imports. I don't think it's us!
11:37 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
Saginaw, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
I am currently celibate so we are not engaging in sexual intercourse.

Just throwing it out there!
11:38 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
Confess to her you're a troll, and if she really cares about you she'll show it.
11:42 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
Honestly looks like the kind of guy who would not only be okay with the girl he was dating being a racist, but would prefer it.

11:48 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
DickfaceChillah
I'm just beautiful me...
Upstate New York
Male - 25 Years Old
Why? How do my looks hint that I'd be at all alright with racism, you ignant fool?
11:57 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
2's&3's
deep in thoug...
I recently starting seeing a beautiful woman who loves my sense of humor and is incredibly intelligent.

The other day I brought up the fact that Yaphet Kotto was my favorite actor of all time and she dropped a bomb on me. Out of nowhere she said, "really? You like that fat n-word?" And I was blown away. If this was a joke I didn't think it was funny.

So I said, "why would you ever say something like that? Racism is not something to joke about" and she said "I agree. I don't joke about it. There is nothing funny about the degradation of our culture."

I was taken aback. What do I do, AP? I like her a lot and she is very nice to me. I don't think I have to worry about her hating me because I am a Catholic Anglo-American but I do worry about us not relating on a lot of things. I am going to see New Edition on their tour in two weeks and I was going to surprise her with tickets thinking it'd be funny and silly to see some old R&B group but now I am afraid I can't take her. How do I see beyond her ignorance and into her heart?
first off, congratulations to you on landing such a refined lady. but i feel i need to intervene. listen, if she can't respect Yaphet Kotto for who he is, i suggest you end this relationship. do it quickly. you would only be allowing her to perpetuate reprehensible discriminations. i understand that it is a privilege provided by our Constitution, but i can't idly stand by while this continues daily. i find it sick. the good thing is that taking her to the New Edition show will expose her to, perhaps, her greatest fear. she'll see many people who look just like Yaphet Kotto and realize that not every fat person is foul, ravenous, and sedentary. godspeed.
12:12 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 22 Years Old
Honestly looks like the kind of guy who would not only be okay with the girl he was dating being a racist, but would prefer it.

lolololololol
12:15 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
AlexTheKid
i'm not here
OP is obivously trolling.

1. 22 and claiming celibacy
2. Smug douchebag face
3. Username is "DickfaceChillah"
4. Status uses the word "niggardly" as a joke, but then claims offense to the n word
5. Dating a girl he claims is racist just because she made one remark about one specific person
6. Coming to a music forum to ask for advice on what he should do with said girlfriend, who he has expressed no other problems with
12:18 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 22 Years Old
doesn't that word mean ignorant?
12:26 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
CyberneticTiger
not annie's boobs :(
philly area
Male - 35 Years Old
doesn't that word mean ignorant?

celibacy? yes, it does.
12:30 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 22 Years Old

oh, i see what you did there.
01:08 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old
I feel super fucked up for laughing at this thread, but just the shock value alone is a little ridiculous.

In all seriousness though, there's no place in society for people like her. Dump her and that'll be one less person (hopefully) that pollutes the gene pool with their bigotry.
01:09 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old

/thread
01:22 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
formatted.
yeah, pretty much.
Dallas
Female
Racism is still a very real thing -- it's just generally more covert in today's society with the little insinuations or jokes between friends. This stuff isn't perpetuating racism any less than the overt stuff, though; yet people tend to shrug it off. People need to become educated. All people. Racial privilege exists. Racism exists. It's a difficult topic, but it's one that needs to be tackled by everyone.
01:32 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
Echos Myron
No Avatar Selected
Canada
Male - 26 Years Old
Make her fuck you with a black strap-on.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos