Username
Password

10:15 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
brandino15
the city burns, Nero would be proud
Cedar Falls, IA
Male - 23 Years Old
Currently I'm taking a Bio-medical Ethics course taught by one of the worst professors I've had yet. I thought the class would be extremely interesting (and potentially useful for me since I'm working toward a career in the medical field) given the material and the professor's 20 years of experience teaching ethics while also working in palliative care at local hospitals.

Unfortunately, he's the kind of professor that feels the need to brag about and display his PhD and other degrees and titles at any given opportunity, namedrop the people he knows and has worked with, and believes he is always right/his way of thinking is the only option. He constantly belittles people and directly tells his students they are wrong during discussions about philosophy and opinion because they don't agree with him.

Anybody else have a douche of a professor?
11:11 PM on 02/23/12 
User Info.
mattmatumbo
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Salt Lake, UT
Male - 25 Years Old
They're usually the funniest.
10:07 AM on 02/24/12 
User Info.
Paulie4star
COYL SKOL COYS
Minnesota, USA
Male - 24 Years Old
I've had a few of them before. They generally suck, but if you're having a bad day, it's just one more person to add to your "At Least I'm Not THAT Doucher" list to make you feel better about yourself. I'm always looking for people to add to that list.
10:58 PM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
Fannya24
No Avatar Selected
Female - 29 Years Old
I Like this kind of people.they can tell you right or wrong.Maybe a litter harsh, but they tell the truth.
the complex society many people tell the lie make you feel they are kindly, maybe they just want get sth from you.
Sweet moth ,heart maybe not sweet as their words.
01:01 AM on 03/05/12 
User Info.
Apsira
No Avatar Selected
Chennai
Female - 26 Years Old
Apsira provides more information about education to students and it is give more valuable information you can visit this site http://www.apsira.com/colleges

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos