User Info.
TITLE: Drama doesn't follow me

BODY: it rides my back

I saw this once a week as a myspace bulletin
09:34 PM on 02/27/12
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
I don't usually like to comment on things I'm not into - and make no mistake about it, this new song just doesn't do anything for me - but I don't really get why people who used to listen to CIWWAF are so embarressed about it.

They weren't that bad. My guess is it's the same thing as when people used to say Limp Bizkit was trash but now love it because it's old enough to be nostalgic ... barring those that have always hated them, of course, but I mean, "if you don't like it then you can scratch up on these nuts bitch // Polar Bear 'aint a cracker you should fuck with" ...

Or something ... God, why did they release a new album?
09:40 PM on 02/27/12
Jhawker182
User Info.
yes, you did fucking suck. But I listened to it too, and I was 21. What the hell is my excuse...

you weren't the only one bud.
10:02 PM on 02/27/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I still love Rotation. Cute Is What We Aim For used to be a fun pop rock band that was enjoyable. They never pushed boundaries but they had songs that were fun to listen to. What bothers me is the singer uses the name for his solo project. They may of not been groundbreaking but anyone who is into any form of pop or pop rock could of found at least 1 song to enjoy on at least Rotation. Hollywood is one of my go to wake up songs and I am not ashamed of that at all.
10:09 PM on 02/27/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Right on. Just looking for interviews/articles/any source of this. I've heard the rumors a ton and I understand not many bands would admit to that but I haven't ever seen any sort of source on this; Not even a high school friend reporting it.
It was talked about on the forums a decent bit, so if you can dig up old articles or posts about the band you might find something.
10:28 PM on 02/27/12
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
There first album was solid. They're old stuff was simple, quality pop-rock. I have no idea what everyone's problem with it all the sudden is.
10:39 PM on 02/27/12
gsmartin
I'm very sure about this.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whoever posted that "Next To Me" demo, I actually did enjoy that. I liked CIWWAF. Things don't have to be great for people to enjoy it and for it to be entertaining. Prime example: The movie "The Room". Horrible movie, yet highly enjoyable.
10:55 PM on 02/27/12
parkerisjolley
User Info.
best line ever
11:02 PM on 02/27/12
artistanonymous
User Info.
Didn't he also at one point claim he was planning to do a college tour and give away money at each stop to students? Because, fuck, if that ever happened I'd have to show up and suffer through a set just to get some cash for college.
11:10 PM on 02/27/12
JimmySpanish
knuckle thandwich
User Info.
not epic
12:55 AM on 02/28/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
TITLE: Drama doesn't follow me

BODY: it rides my back

I saw this once a week as a myspace bulletin
i love you for this. DISTINCTLY remember this. never knew it was this band, hahaha.
01:15 AM on 02/28/12
neo506
Ten Stories
User Info.
I saw this in a store the other day (Walmart perhaps?)

Shaant needs to lawyer up...
01:18 AM on 02/28/12
IndieKid!
The Registered User
User Info.
This band was decent and I am not understanding all the hate, I wish they released a new album, might be fun for car rides.
01:33 AM on 02/28/12
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
This band just brings back so much MySpace nostalgia.

Need to dig up that old account..
02:44 AM on 02/28/12
j4callen
User Info.
Since top 40 is a beacon of originality itself.
since I said that? Try reading people's comments before replying to them. It's pretty helpful in not looking like an idiot.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums