Username
Password
Equal Vision Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Equal Vision Records
Inside AP.net

New Life On Repeat Song

Posted by: Jack Appleby (03/02/12)
Hear a new Life On Repeat song called "Atypical" on the band's Facebook.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24.
09:28 AM on 03/02/12
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
I can dig it. Really, really enjoyed the band's debut EP, but the last release didn't sit well with me. Production on everything since their debut has been so, so crisp that it almost took away their original appeal to me. This one has a good hook, but I'm meh on the screams.
09:55 AM on 03/02/12
TimMcGreevy
SaveMyWishes
User Info.
Just found out about this band yesterday and I've been digging their past work. Lucky me they come out with a new song today, I like it a lot. Vocalist is quite talented. reminds me of AL4W mixed with the content of Conditions and heavy guitars.
10:03 AM on 03/02/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
awsome. song is awsome
10:19 AM on 03/02/12
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
Just found out about this band yesterday and I've been digging their past work. Lucky me they come out with a new song today, I like it a lot. Vocalist is quite talented. reminds me of AL4W mixed with the content of Conditions and heavy guitars.
They've toured with Conditions a lot in the past. I'd love to see these guys get some more recognition, they're really talented. They need to get on a big tour. Class act guys as well, really awesome people to be around. Go see them live, they're a ton of fun!
10:21 AM on 03/02/12
thatmugsaid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Epic song.
10:40 AM on 03/02/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
Really dig this band. Ep was solid and their latest album still gets spun on a regular basis for me.
10:41 AM on 03/02/12
MarcVerity
Problem Solver Extraordinaire
User Info.
Sounds great, vocals are a little low for my liking. This band has always put out solid stuff, a little repetitive at times but overall does a good job.
10:47 AM on 03/02/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Production wise it's a step up from the full lenght. Otherwise it's good
10:50 AM on 03/02/12
JesseKilgannon
User Info.
these guys are from like 15 minutes away from me. no one else is from here. glad to see them getting bigger!
11:03 AM on 03/02/12
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
They've toured with Conditions a lot in the past. I'd love to see these guys get some more recognition, they're really talented. They need to get on a big tour. Class act guys as well, really awesome people to be around. Go see them live, they're a ton of fun!
LIR and Conditions ALWAYS toured back East - at the time, I would have been all over that tour. Enjoy both band's older material slightly more than newer (sadly, I just can't take another Conditions album that doesn't vary the formula one bit).
11:07 AM on 03/02/12
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
I can dig it. Really, really enjoyed the band's debut EP, but the last release didn't sit well with me. Production on everything since their debut has been so, so crisp that it almost took away their original appeal to me. This one has a good hook, but I'm meh on the screams.
I agree their last album was so much more on the pop side it kind of made me cringe... it's too bad all time low didn't ask them to be on tour so they couldn't pull off what sparks the rescue did
11:15 AM on 03/02/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
Love anything this band does... Although, the EP was better than the album as a whole in my opinion.
11:45 AM on 03/02/12
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
LIR and Conditions ALWAYS toured back East - at the time, I would have been all over that tour. Enjoy both band's older material slightly more than newer (sadly, I just can't take another Conditions album that doesn't vary the formula one bit).
Understandable! I'm hoping Conditions steps up their next release as well. Personally, Fluorescent Youth was epic to me. But I love old Conditions as well. Also, Amen. The Animal. I think Life On Repeat is a much better name, I'm glad that happened haha
01:26 PM on 03/02/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
it's a good song nothing different than their debut
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music