Upstate New York
Male - 25 Years Old
Posting to follow the thread.
07:21 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Horrible Bosses (3/5)

It was alright. I think my dislike for Sudakis cancelled out my enjoyment of Bateman and Day... It felt like an episode of It's Always Sunny, and I couldn't get over how much more I like the show. That being said, it wasn't a bad way to spend 1.5 hours and it cost me nothing to rent, so no complaints. Probably won't see it again, though, despite being amused for the majority of it.
07:58 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Ricketts
@allenricketts
Dallas, TX
Male - 22 Years Old
Drive (5/5)

MY new favorite movie. I was really late getting to this one but holy shit, it's awesome. Incredibly moody, great pacing and well timed violence. The violence/ gore in this movie only comes around just enough that it shocks you every time it does. The soundtrack alone is worth seeing the movie for. There is really nothing I didn't love about this movie. It reminds me of a story that a baby conceived by Mark Millar and Ed Brubaker would write. No flaws in this movie. See it now. Now.
08:17 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
wileythekid
Richmond, Virginia
Male - 20 Years Old
subscribing
08:18 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
The Sitter (6/10)

It was okay but mostly lame, had some serious pacing problems and really contrived "you can do it kid" inspirational speeches from Jonah Hill.
08:28 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
thesinkingship
this boat is obviously sinking
Tralfamadorian
The violence/ gore in this movie only comes around just enough that it shocks you every time it does. .

Interesting that you mention this. I've read a lot of comments where people found the violence to be funny and/or unrealistic.
08:49 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Ricketts
@allenricketts
Dallas, TX
Male - 22 Years Old
Interesting that you mention this. I've read a lot of comments where people found the violence to be funny and/or unrealistic.

I've read that too, which is the reason I brought it up. There's nothing silly about the violence. When it comes, it comes hard and a lot of people probably don't know how to respond to that. It is really jarring.
08:59 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie- 3/10

Dug their show, but Jesus Christ, their type of humor does not work at all in a full length feature format. As the ending dragged on, I just could not make excuses on how you have to be into Tim and Eric to like this. Oh well, maybe the joke's on me.
09:03 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
Madison, WI
Male - 24 Years Old
True Grit - 8.5/10 - Was pretty hard to understand some of the dialogue but other than I liked it a lot.
09:19 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
I know a couple months ago I went on this whole immature tirade about hating The Sitter and I even went as far as to saying Sam Rockwell's name means shit to me because he was in it. Well I just wanted to publicly apologize for even making such a rant about him because of one bad film (I still hate the movie, that hasn't changed). Moon is a personal favorite of mine and after watching it again the other night, I thought about what I said and ill admit I'm a sorry jackass because of such comments. G'night ya'll...
09:19 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
True Grit - 8.5/10 - Was pretty hard to understand some of the dialogue but other than I liked it a lot.

Which version?
09:20 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
Anaheim,California
Male - 20 Years Old
Thirteen Days - 4.5/5 - A really good movie about the Cuban Missile Crisis; The only downside is Kevin Costner's horrible accent, haha.
09:20 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
Yeah, Moon's pretty cool.
09:24 PM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
I am a massive of the show but thought B$M was a pile of shit.

I'm a Tim and Eric apologist as well, but Jesus Christ, I just felt pissed off after watching it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos