|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
When I was a kid in school I never paid attention to class, I would just draw band names and logos in my notebook.
2. How did this band get started?
In 2009, after being in many bands, I decided to create my own, so I went back to my high school notebook and found the name and logo there.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Accidental Superhero, Alien Ant Farm, Eve 6, Over It, Green Day, Yellowcard
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Yellowcard, Over It, Four Year Strong. Bands that bring it live. Bands that put on a good gig.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Pizza Hut Super Supreme
6. Why should people listen to your band?
We believe music done honestly can be relatable to people. It comes down to taste, but those who like our style may find something nice to listen to.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Joe Montana. Love the game, amazing plays.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
The fans, if we had some.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
The industry is always changing itself. No matter what time or changes happen to the scene, having a band will always be about working hard.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Having to play in the last spot of the night. The cleaning lady was the only one left at the gig.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Pretty cool initiative to help upcoming bands get noticed
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Headlines, means a lot to me and it's pretty fun live.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Brazilian beaches. So cool.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Michael Jackson's album Dangerous.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The power to create hit songs, so we could quit our day jobs and be musicians forever.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Gear check. If everything is working it's gonna be a good gig
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I have incredibly smooth hands.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Radio friendly is a good term to describe us, but I don't think people still listen to radio as they used to. People don't need a DJ to tell them what to listen to.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I'm an awful cook, but I like to cook.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |