AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Invisible Children Presents: Kony 2012

Posted by - 10:27 PM on 03/06/12
Joseph Kony is one of the world’s worst war criminals, please take a moment to watch the video in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 176
10:28 PM on 03/06/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:34 PM on 03/06/12
AMackChuck
I am...Bakerguy
User Info.
:(
10:34 PM on 03/06/12
bringmoreknives
User Info.
everyone needs to watch this.
10:36 PM on 03/06/12
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Powerful stuff
10:37 PM on 03/06/12
coma
I keep writing myself into ruts.
User Info.
This shit literally took less than 6 hours of being in existence to annoy me.
Mr.Piano93
I hate my username.
User Info.
I was in tears. Very moving, I look forward to participating in Cover the Night.
AvengeCasper
User Info.
Thanks for posting this video, Jason. Really eye opening video...
10:39 PM on 03/06/12
lotusmilano
just follow your heart
User Info.
Thanks for posting this Jason
10:39 PM on 03/06/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
this video has taken over facebook today
10:41 PM on 03/06/12
KingOfSpain
You Are a Permanent Scar
User Info.
Thanks for posting, Jason!
10:41 PM on 03/06/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
this video has taken over facebook today
It's like a virus. It can't be stopped.
10:42 PM on 03/06/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
One of the first times where I basically said "Whoa, Facebook is too much today, I need to get the fuck OFF of this shit". No comment on the issue from me because I have controversial opinions and don't want to get caught up in any debates today (although I do love me a good condescending AP.Net shit talk session!!). However, I do hope that everyone who's into it actually does something instead of just re-posting something because everyone else did.
10:45 PM on 03/06/12
CowboyNative
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Alright. I get it. This man is bad and he needs to be stopped. But how is it that none of you fought this hard to stop the American government from putting guns in the Americans and Canadians hands and getting them to kill innocent Iraqis for oil? And how do none of you see a problem with the fact that that very same government is literally making the whole goddamn world PROVE to them that Kony should be stopped while in 9/11 they went so far as to bomb towers full of thousands of people in their own country, just to scare people into giving up control of their rights and supporting a war that profited the large corporations and did nothing for the american people? How are you all not pissed that hundreds of thousands of soldiers were sent to that "War on Terror" while a measly 100 troops were sent to Uganda to stop a man who IS actually a terrorist? A man who forces others to kill for his own profit and advancement. hmmm cause that is completely outrageous right?! how dare he! How do almost NONE of you see that that very same thing was/is happening all the time right next door except instead of government forcing people into killing for their own profit and advancement they just brain wash them instead?! So yeah. All of you sit their and pat yourselves on your backs about sharing a video that made you teary eyed for a few seconds. Talk about how horrible this is and how we must do something to stop it. And then go back to watching your tubes and listen to the terrorists right on your side of the fence feed you the newest bullshit they've come up with.
Unfuckingbelievable.
10:49 PM on 03/06/12
t.web4
Gone
User Info.
Alright. I get it. This man is bad and he needs to be stopped. But how is it that none of you fought this hard to stop the American government from putting guns in the Americans and Canadians hands and getting them to kill innocent Iraqis for oil? And how do none of you see a problem with the fact that that very same government is literally making the whole goddamn world PROVE to them that Kony should be stopped while in 9/11 they went so far as to bomb towers full of thousands of people in their own country, just to scare people into giving up control of their rights and supporting a war that profited the large corporations and did nothing for the american people? How are you all not pissed that hundreds of thousands of soldiers were sent to that "War on Terror" while a measly 100 troops were sent to Uganda to stop a man who IS actually a terrorist? A man who forces others to kill for his own profit and advancement. hmmm cause that is completely outrageous right?! how dare he! How do almost NONE of you see that that very same thing was/is happening all the time right next door except instead of government forcing people into killing for their own profit and advancement they just brain wash them instead?! So yeah. All of you sit their and pat yourselves on your backs about sharing a video that made you teary eyed for a few seconds. Talk about how horrible this is and how we must do something to stop it. And then go back to watching your tubes and listen to the terrorists right on your side of the fence feed you the newest bullshit they've come up with.
Unfuckingbelievable.
No. And I can't believe you made an account just to post this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos