Username
Password
Streaming News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36.
08:08 AM on 03/09/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
We are doing our LP with Paul now who did that. This EP was done by Kory Gable who did all our past stuff.
Sweet. Hows recording going so far?

Edit: Also are guys playing the Cleveland Warped date? on the tours website it says youre not but on your facebook it has you on for the full tour.
08:29 AM on 03/09/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
We covered How's It Gonna Be
that would explain it haha. i'm not huge into that band, but it sounded a lot like the songs i do know from them, so great work. i don't think i've heard a song from you guys that i dislike. will be reviewing this for mindequalsblown, with hopes of doing the lp as well.
09:04 AM on 03/09/12
G apostrophe Ra
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Rad tune! I don't think they sound like All Time Low, though. I Call Five's guitar work is considerably more intricate and distinctive, which is an impressive touch. I suppose in a super general way the vocals could be called similar, but only in that both Jeff and Alex are tenors singing pop punk with that "I-probably-could've-been-very-successful-in-musical-theatre" sort of timbre to 'em ha ha.
09:12 AM on 03/09/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
This band has always been great, but all of this new stuff is a whole other level. I have a feeling (or at least would like to hope) that the full length is going to definitely be something special. Stoked to see 'em at Warped.
09:14 AM on 03/09/12
sooverratedyeah
I like bands before your sister!
User Info.
This is not similar to All Time Low. I'm pretty sure I dislike All Time Low and I am digging I Call Fives. Remember their song "This Song is So 2006" and they were playing attics shows in Buffalo with The Wonder Years. Good Times!
09:27 AM on 03/09/12
Stevecallsfives
drummermanz
User Info.
IC5 will be on warped from July 19th - August 5th
09:28 AM on 03/09/12
untitled94
User Info.
Sweet. Hows recording going so far?

Edit: Also are guys playing the Cleveland Warped date? on the tours website it says youre not but on your facebook it has you on for the full tour.
Yeah that was a mistake..we are on it from July 19 - August 5th. Wish we were playing Clevo, though...we're playing Euro Gyro in Kent in a couple weeks though.

We finished drums, bass, and rhythm guitar and are finishing up some leads and vocals and then we're all done. I'm stoked.
09:29 AM on 03/09/12
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
i liked the title track, but im liking this one more
10:13 AM on 03/09/12
TSLataris
Representin' the 514
User Info.
Like this even more than the first song they released.
11:42 AM on 03/09/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Wow both of these songs were so surprising...So good! Can't wait to hear the rest, I need to pre-order this soon.

Yeah that was a mistake..we are on it from July 19 - August 5th. Wish we were playing Clevo, though...we're playing Euro Gyro in Kent in a couple weeks though.

We finished drums, bass, and rhythm guitar and are finishing up some leads and vocals and then we're all done. I'm stoked.

Wish you were playing the Cleveland date too! I'm bummed I have to miss the Gyro show, Come back soon? Last time you guys played close was in the middle of no where
12:24 PM on 03/09/12
MATTY-AL4W
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
See ya on warped duders
01:02 PM on 03/09/12
SamKS
ribbons and sugar
User Info.
This song is so damn good!
01:21 PM on 03/09/12
Jspence33
Bruins97
User Info.
This song kicks ass. Stoked for the EP and the album.
04:59 PM on 03/09/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.

Damn that was pretty quick. Awesome though cant wait to hear it and if Backup Plan is a good hint of whats to come on the album Im sure itll be amazing.

Yea I figured you guys would start on the 19th since its in jersey that day but i was just making sure. Me and my friends are going to try to come to the show in Kent, but if not Im sure you guys will try to come back soon to promote the LP and such. Good luck with everything!
07:28 PM on 03/09/12
forceunleashed
User Info.
great song, i'm really excited to hear what these boys have up their sleeves for the full length. if these we the left over songs, then holy crap!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests