Username
Password
Politics News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 166.
01:54 PM on 03/09/12
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
Ugh. This is fucking terrible. When I hear about shit like this, or women having their genitals mutilated to make sex a terrible experience for them, or religious extremists who commit terrorist acts, I just freeze. I don't know what to say. This is absolutely awful. My heart goes out to these kids.
01:56 PM on 03/09/12
a nice person
Copeland fan level: Lotus bundle
User Info.
They gotta stop with the biblical punishments. I mean, they still stone and crucify people. How about writing a ticket?

Well in this case, it's Koran-ical
01:57 PM on 03/09/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
It's getting to a point where I'd rather be ignorant than know what's going on in these backwards countries. Saying you hope it stops is like spitting in the wind. Fuck people sometimes. Seriously, fuck people.
01:58 PM on 03/09/12
anamericangod
User Info.
This was pretty good but I kept waiting for the drop.
01:59 PM on 03/09/12
defy_stars
midnight nuisance
User Info.
They gotta stop with the biblical punishments. I mean, they still stone and crucify people. How about writing a ticket?
these religious extremists are muslims, so you're wrong on the biblical part...lol

but really, this is just fucking pathetic & disgusting. i just cannot. /facedesk
02:01 PM on 03/09/12
George_mm
You bred raptors?
User Info.
I once had a brick thrown at me in a part of Philadelphia for wearing "tight" jeans... life is fucked up.
02:02 PM on 03/09/12
imposs1ble
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did anybody else find themselves "waiting for a punchline" to this? Like it just seemed so unreal that it couldn't possibly be true? It sounds like something out of a sketch comedy show that, very sadly is not.
02:02 PM on 03/09/12
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
Reason #576 why I love being an American (our flaws and all).
02:03 PM on 03/09/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I once had a brick thrown at me in a part of Philadelphia for wearing "tight" jeans... life is fucked up.
I would of picked that brick back up and considered it fair game to hit them with the same brick. Free ammo.
02:05 PM on 03/09/12
BurymeWalkAway
User Info.
Sometimes I wish 2012 would actually come true and wipe out human kind... Our race as a whole is way too fuck up to be allowed to live on this beautiful planet.
02:06 PM on 03/09/12
George_mm
You bred raptors?
User Info.
I would of picked that brick back up and considered it fair game to hit them with the same brick. Free ammo.
Believe me, I wanted too. Thankfully I saw it coming and it didnt hit me. Then it followed with how gay I was. People are so fucking stupid. The funny thing is I'm sure the jeans I wore would not be considered tight by most people who actually wear tight clothing or whatever.
02:06 PM on 03/09/12
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Moral Police.
I thought Iraq didn't have that shit anymore. Sad.
we have those in America too. They're called Christians.
02:09 PM on 03/09/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
can't we just bomb the middle east and walk away.
02:10 PM on 03/09/12
whiterussian
awake my old dry bones.
User Info.
we have those in America too. They're called Christians.
Grow up.
02:11 PM on 03/09/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Believe me, I wanted too. Thankfully I saw it coming and it didnt hit me. Then it followed with how gay I was. People are so fucking stupid. The funny thing is I'm sure the jeans I wore would not be considered tight by most people who actually wear tight clothing or whatever.
I wear slim fit for comfort as I am a rather small person. I never liked skinny jeans personally but have nothing against people wearing them. I don't find the fit right.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests