Username
Password
The Wonder Years News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 117 of 117.
01:18 PM on 03/11/12
jonayy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Record is incredible though. All the twinkly emo influences are a huge edition, the songwriting is easily the best they've put out, and overall the record is fantastic. Never cared much about Transit before this record, but L&F ended up as a top three record for me last year.
It's good but like Keep this to yourself was so fun live, and the whole album is great. Stay home was good. and Something left behind was seriously perfect. This was fell shorrt a bit for me.
01:53 PM on 03/11/12
AEast317
x x x
User Info.
pretty good setlists
10:39 AM on 03/12/12
Lycareth
You tell me
User Info.
no Closure from TSSF makes me sad. That song is soooo good.
06:07 PM on 03/12/12
jonayy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i've seen iioi 4-5 times. more recently, he doesn't play those old songs. they are quite old, considering he has so much new material. to be honest, i'm more upset he doesn't play more songs from the koji split
Im just getting into the koji split but Proper is perfect, Im so glad he is playing write it right.
09:33 PM on 03/12/12
truthbetoldxx
http://www.milkshakes.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
Im just getting into the koji split but Proper is perfect, Im so glad he is playing write it right.
i saw him yesterday at a small side show with transit and he played anchor. it was awesome. he also played augusta, ga, which is like my favorite 12 towns song. i got a video of the song proper, i forgot i did until now
08:02 AM on 03/13/12
tsoleful
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
a little less my life is a pigeon, a little more my geraldine lies over the delaware.

SO stoked the wonder years are playing i was scared and i'm sorry again.
SO bummed the story so far didn't play a single song from while you were sleeping.
Saw them play Gerardine in jersey wasn't sure if it was a huge fuck you guys or not but then again it was before they released the upsides
08:04 AM on 03/13/12
tsoleful
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think everyone is missing how awesome it is that won't be pathetic forever is being played
12:23 PM on 03/13/12
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Saw them play Gerardine in jersey wasn't sure if it was a huge fuck you guys or not but then again it was before they released the upsides

nah. even after the upsides first came out, they would close with this song.

I think everyone is missing how awesome it is that won't be pathetic forever is being played

seriously.
05:45 PM on 03/13/12
jonayy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i saw him yesterday at a small side show with transit and he played anchor. it was awesome. he also played augusta, ga, which is like my favorite 12 towns song. i got a video of the song proper, i forgot i did until now
I would be happy with his setlist posted on here. Anchor and augusta would be rad to hear though. I've never seen him and honestly i can't wait.
06:02 AM on 03/16/12
Dino Day
For the Glory of Humanity
User Info.
Last time I was TWY was last April. They wanted us to vote on the spot for them to either play Won't Be Pathetic or Don't Let next. and everyone chose the latter, months before the new album was even released. I didn't know the song nor did half the crowd that night haha
08:08 PM on 03/16/12
billy_yo
Registered Member
User Info.
I heard PBC covers a real human from the movie drive going into living saints. Anyone have a video of this? I wanna see it!
11:32 PM on 04/17/12
violencexgrace
mutiny!
User Info.
I heard PBC covers a real human from the movie drive going into living saints. Anyone have a video of this? I wanna see it!

trufax. saw them play it at new brookland tavern in sc. i don't have a vid, but it sounded awesome and i kept looking around to see if anyone recognized it (i couldn't tell; too hot, sweaty, and dark).
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums