Password

06:11 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
allthruwinter
What do I stand for?
white plains, ny
Female - 29 Years Old
Find some new friends.

This. If your friends can't find something better to do at least ONE fucking night on a weekend, you need new ones. I had tons of friends when I was 18, and none of us drank, we had a blast. Go to shows, go to movies, go out and eat in a big ass group, go bowling, the list is fucking endless. If this is how it is when you guys are underage, I hate to see what it'll turn into when you're 21. At least you're wising up and realizing how much this will fuck you up in the long run. Good luck with all that.
06:12 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
allthruwinter
What do I stand for?
white plains, ny
Female - 29 Years Old
I'm definitely not worried about my weight. Not to brag, but I'm ripped as fuck... I train at AKA MMA, freestyle wrestling twice a week, and lift weights 4-5 times/week. It's more to do with my actual health. I can drink a bottle a day and work out twice as hard and not gain a pound, but it's still unhealthy.

And to make a point here, there's tons of binge drinkers that are ripped, and I'm not saying you're a binge drinker, this is more of a response to the genius that said to work out more if you keep drinking heavily, but its not about appearance. Its about the serious damage you're doing to your insides.
07:11 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
cubs223425
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
One of my best friends had me watching it all the time back when it was first on. It may very well have been after that period of hangin' out.

Perhaps. It's in season 4.
07:14 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
dani1292
@dani1292
Gainesville, FL
Female - 22 Years Old
I think you just have an issue with drinking in moderation. Gradually drink less every time you go out and it'll help you grow out of your need to binge.
07:36 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old

When I typed that, I just got out of a workout so I was pretty overly pumped lol
07:38 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
Queens, New York
Female - 22 Years Old
I'm definitely not worried about my weight. Not to brag, but I'm ripped as fuck... I train at AKA MMA, freestyle wrestling twice a week, and lift weights 4-5 times/week. It's more to do with my actual health. I can drink a bottle a day and work out twice as hard and not gain a pound, but it's still unhealthy.

But you only drink on the weekends right? So it's fine. I mean you can skip and go every other weekend if you like. But alcohol isn't so bad for you, it's only a lot of calories. You're a guy, I'm assuming you drink mainly beer. Or take shots of something. As long as you're healthy in all other aspects of your life, you're fine and can be a little reckless as long as no one in your family has alcoholism.
07:40 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
But you only drink on the weekends right? So it's fine. I mean you can skip and go every other weekend if you like. But alcohol isn't so bad for you, it's only a lot of calories. You're a guy, I'm assuming you drink mainly beer. Or take shots of something. As long as you're healthy in all other aspects of your life, you're fine and can be a little reckless as long as no one in your family has alcoholism.

Nah, we're Arabs (the religious Muslim type). I'm not sure, I might be like the first person in my entire bloodline to consume alcohol ever... Which pretty much makes me a lightweight genetically.
07:43 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
rschn360
No Avatar Selected
Male - 28 Years Old
good for you bro!
07:43 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
Thanks bro
09:23 PM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
Queens, New York
Female - 22 Years Old
Nah, we're Arabs (the religious Muslim type). I'm not sure, I might be like the first person in my entire bloodline to consume alcohol ever... Which pretty much makes me a lightweight genetically.

haha man muslims are the worst at sticking to that! your people drink just as much as anyone else. and it doesn't matter that your bloodline hasn't consumed alcohol, it's all about your genes and how you metabolize.
09:54 AM on 03/13/12 
User Info.
ttmessick
Wichita, KS
Male
I don't currently drink very often, nor do I feel the need to go out and party with people all the time. I really don't mind spending time alone. The only advice I can give you, if your friends are important, is to handle the situation without abandoning them. I grew up around a very close group of friends and we all got along well. One of the friends basically had a religous revelation or something and completely cut ties with almost everyone in the group of friends on the basis that he didn't want to drink or party. He proceeded to act like we were bringing him down, even though we were willing to be there for him (and had been there for him before when he had gotten a DUI). This led to picking sides, drama, and a falling out between one of the tightest group of people I've ever known. Bottom line: if your friends are important, give them a chance to be your friends and to stick by your side. If they don't support you, they aren't good friends; but you at least owe them a chance to accept your decision to change.
11:03 AM on 03/13/12 
User Info.
dirty sanchez
WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO STAY TRUE
STAY TRUEEEE
Mail - 22 Years Old
I've never drank in my life or gotten high.
02:15 PM on 03/13/12 
User Info.
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old
Hey I'm proud of you man
05:24 PM on 03/13/12 
User Info.
dirty sanchez
WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO STAY TRUE
STAY TRUEEEE
Mail - 22 Years Old