Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 37
12:53 PM on 03/12/12
TFP
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good Old War, Hellogoodbye (among others) will be at the D'Addario/Swinghouse party on Friday..can't wait!
12:55 PM on 03/12/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
So jealous. Will hit this up in '14 when I turn 21.
12:56 PM on 03/12/12
oldwirehands
billionsandbillions / Chris
User Info.
yeah, but with this party ending at 5am, then whatever is going on Saturday night, Saturday morning will be rough. Caffeine can only go so far before jitters and system shutdown commence.

Tru dat. I've been known for going days without sleep, so it's not that big of a deal for me. I'll just sport some raccoon eyes on Saturday and Sunday.
01:02 PM on 03/12/12
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
whoop whoop.
01:04 PM on 03/12/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
If you're at SXSW, you NEED to see Andrew W.K. -- his live band is so awesome! You gotta see his set!
01:09 PM on 03/12/12
ChaseTx
Tru dat. I've been known for going days without sleep, so it's not that big of a deal for me. I'll just sport some raccoon eyes on Saturday and Sunday.
I consider myself hyperleptic. haha
01:25 PM on 03/12/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Half yes, half no. With all the shit I have to do this week, it's far from a vacation! It's just that it's acceptable to have a beer while working this week.
haha true
01:37 PM on 03/12/12
Adam Pfleider
wait. what were we talking about?
User Info.
Half yes, half no. With all the shit I have to do this week, it's far from a vacation! It's just that it's acceptable to have a beer while working this week.
this. I told my coworkers I'm less taking a vacation and more working my other life.
02:07 PM on 03/12/12
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
Paul Tao. A man of great knowledge and wisdom.
02:11 PM on 03/12/12
shes.a.ghost
trust no bitch
User Info.
Great advice.

Only thing I would add is to bring sunscreen just in case.
03:46 PM on 03/12/12
ARo2431
User Info.
One of my life goals is to make it down there one year. Its a hell of a trip and will crack my piggy bank but it will be so worth it.
04:24 PM on 03/12/12
TheRxBandit
nope.avi
User Info.
Has this event happened in years past? This will be my first year there, and I'm curious what the capacity of the venue is and just how big of a crowd I can expect... Trying to get there and get a good spot to film from...
05:19 PM on 03/12/12
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
This year fell the same week as my spring break of my senior year of college. And I am stuck here in Jersey all week. Torture. So jealous of everyone going, take advantage of every second of it!
05:28 PM on 03/12/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
One of my life goals is to make it down there one year. Its a hell of a trip and will crack my piggy bank but it will be so worth it.
me too. Ive always wanted to go but it has never worked out. I actually am going to Austin for the first on the 23rd of this month i'm just gonna miss it to visit a friend. I would have flown down a week earlier to but but when i looked up airfare, it was double and I couldn't commit months prior to find decent airfare.

Never been to Texas but I get the feeling Austin is going to be wicked awesome and way different city than then rest of the state.
08:09 PM on 03/12/12
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
User Info.
lol.... has this happened in the years past...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos