AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 37 of 37
06:14 AM on 03/13/12
ChaseTx
Has this event happened in years past? This will be my first year there, and I'm curious what the capacity of the venue is and just how big of a crowd I can expect... Trying to get there and get a good spot to film from...

I'm not sure how to answer this question, so I'll let you do the research here and here.

me too. Ive always wanted to go but it has never worked out. I actually am going to Austin for the first on the 23rd of this month i'm just gonna miss it to visit a friend. I would have flown down a week earlier to but but when i looked up airfare, it was double and I couldn't commit months prior to find decent airfare.

Never been to Texas but I get the feeling Austin is going to be wicked awesome and way different city than then rest of the state.
Texas is awesome in general, but yeah Austin is different. That's why their slogan is "Keep Austin Weird"
02:09 PM on 03/13/12
ChaseTx
Here's a question: is this the only way to get into non-free SXSW shows?I mean I'd love to see Norah Jones, Doug Benson, and Nas, but $750?
07:05 PM on 03/13/12
TheRxBandit
nope.avi
User Info.
I'm not sure how to answer this question, so I'll let you do the research here and here.

Texas is awesome in general, but yeah Austin is different. That's why their slogan is "Keep Austin Weird"
I didn't mean SXSW. I know what SXSW is :P. I meant the AbsolutePunk/PureVolume house thing. I want to know if anyone has any advice on how quickly it fills up or how much space there is...etc...
07:06 PM on 03/13/12
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
I didn't mean SXSW. I know what SXSW is :P. I meant the AbsolutePunk/PureVolume house thing. I want to know if anyone has any advice on how quickly it fills up or how much space there is...etc...
from everything i have read, purevolume house fills up VERY quickly.

and this is the first year AP has had a party.
07:31 PM on 03/13/12
everybodywakeup
User Info.
Ahhh.... this hasn't sunk in yet! It's going to be insane.

Remember to check out Milo Greene! Though, since you guys are going to the Buzzbands LA showcase, I guess that's a given.
07:49 PM on 03/13/12
TheRxBandit
nope.avi
User Info.
from everything i have read, purevolume house fills up VERY quickly.

and this is the first year AP has had a party.
Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to get there early.
08:23 PM on 03/13/12
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to get there early.
see you there!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version