COLEMAN902
I thought you said forever...
User Info.
Hell yeah, can't wait for Bonnaroo!
09:59 PM on 03/12/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
Absolutepunk is so stupid sometimes. Fun fucking sucks now and they were the worst and 2nd least important band added to Bonnaroo today.
I know this is just a punk blogging type of website and there is freedom of speech and all that, but that doesn't mean you don't still have to think before you speak.

fucking idiot.

Edit: If you take "It Gets Better" out of the equation the new fun. album is some of the best tunes by Nate and co. to date.
10:25 PM on 03/12/12
thesinkingship
a fire? at the sea parks!
User Info.

Edit: If you take "It Gets Better" out of the equation the new fun. album is some of the best tunes by Nate and co. to date.

haha, no. But you're right about "It Gets Better" being bad.
10:27 PM on 03/12/12
thesinkingship
a fire? at the sea parks!
User Info.
Yeah, they got popular and they suck now! .

Or perhaps it's because the new album isn't good?
10:29 PM on 03/12/12
Mr.Piano93
I hate my username.
User Info.
Why no news post for The Temper Trap also being added?

But I'm very excited to see both them and fun. at Roo. This will be my 4th time seeing fun.
10:36 PM on 03/12/12
skibby15
Registered Member
User Info.
you forgot to put that danzig is playing misfits
11:42 PM on 03/12/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love how all criticism of Some Nights is dismissed. A lot of think it's a step down from Aim and Ignite without being "hipsters". Just because the album is huge doesn't mean it's their best. Imo between Nate and Jack this is the worst album eithers made. I'm happy for their deserved success, not too happy that it took them watering down their sound to do it.
12:20 AM on 03/13/12
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
I love how all criticism of Some Nights is dismissed. A lot of think it's a step down from Aim and Ignite without being "hipsters". Just because the album is huge doesn't mean it's their best. Imo between Nate and Jack this is the worst album eithers made. I'm happy for their deserved success, not too happy that it took them watering down their sound to do it.
What if a lot of us just don't agree with the criticism? It's a polarizing album and what one person sees as awesome can ruin albums for another. What I don't understand is why people feel the need to have their opinions heard amongst the praise. We get it, not everyone likes the album. It's watered down, auto-tune, I hate hip-hop blah blah. For many people, including me, this is a phenomenal pop album. Why should we care if we don't agree?
12:33 AM on 03/13/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What if a lot of us just don't agree with the criticism? It's a polarizing album and what one person sees as awesome can ruin albums for another. What I don't understand is why people feel the need to have their opinions heard amongst the praise. We get it, not everyone likes the album. It's watered down, auto-tune, I hate hip-hop blah blah. For many people, including me, this is a phenomenal pop album. Why should we care if we don't agree?

So no one can disagree with you? Or if they do they should just keep it private?
12:54 AM on 03/13/12
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
So no one can disagree with you? Or if they do they should just keep it private?
Well not if it's immature like the one guy in here or thesinkingship who I've seen so many fun. threads in here just to say its bad. You can tell me you disagree and you can have valid reasons to not like it. Intelligent discussion is always welcome. However, since the points brought up are points I completely disagree with I just won't give a fuck. It's a wonderful thing, not caring whether people like or dislike something. Holding a minority opinion doesn't mean a person has to crusade thread with their opinion just as people shouldn't call others idiots just because they don't like the same things. It goes both ways. Everyone is acting so childish about this album and I just wish we could stop arguing about it.
03:01 AM on 03/13/12
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
User Info.
impressive lineup for that festival
07:04 AM on 03/13/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
people will have a fun. time at bonnaroo
07:17 AM on 03/13/12
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
User Info.
you forgot to put that danzig is playing misfits
Probably because Danzig won't play.
07:21 AM on 03/13/12
plyb
true progress
User Info.
Can you explain what makes you consider Some Nights as "watered down" in comparison to Aim and Ignite?
07:51 AM on 03/13/12
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Does anyone else besides me think "it gets better" rules

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT