Username
Password
Funny News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 204.
01:18 PM on 03/14/12
ctmk
Get him a cranberry juice
User Info.
It doesn't really matter who was upset. If you owned a coffee shop amd a customer didn't like their drink, do you think you should make a new one or give a refund, or just tell them too bad?

You gotta listen to the customer sometimes and do what they say, because ultimately they're the ones giving you the profit.
The customer was not the one complaining. Say you owned a coffee shop and a person ordered a chocolate mocha. Now the persons girlfriend comes in and says to you, the owner, that she does not like chocolate and wants a refund. Would you give it?
01:21 PM on 03/14/12
prospekt
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The customer was not the one complaining. Say you owned a coffee shop and a person ordered a chocolate mocha. Now the persons girlfriend comes in and says to you, the owner, that she does not like chocolate and wants a refund. Would you give it?

If she is the drinker, then yes.

In this case if the parent says the shirt isn't going to work, then it's the kid's problem too. So he deserves a refund.
01:21 PM on 03/14/12
thesinkingship
Can't get that engine turned over
User Info.
^exactly
01:24 PM on 03/14/12
Shaymojack
User Info.
What did you ask before? All I saw was a "lulz" trolling post from you.

The band needs to look at this from a non-cheapskate perspective. You give the kid his money back, problem solved. You piss the kid or his parents off, do you think he's going to be at their shows in the future? Do you think they'll have another chance to get his money? Probably not.

If the band wants to potentially lose a fan over a small amount of cash, whatever. They just look incredibly stupid making this a publicity stunt.
You seem to be making a much bigger deal out of this than the band is. Go look at a few of their other recent videos, do you think anything on there is meant to be taken seriously?
01:37 PM on 03/14/12
ctmk
Get him a cranberry juice
User Info.
If she is the drinker, then yes.

In this case if the parent says the shirt isn't going to work, then it's the kid's problem too. So he deserves a refund.
Its already established that the girlfriend is not the drinker. And just because it's the kids problem doesn't make it the bands. This is a family values issue, not an issue of good/bad customer service. He doesnt deserve a refund just because his parents find the shirt offensive.
01:51 PM on 03/14/12
MonopolyMan
Whore's dont trip..they...
User Info.
01:57 PM on 03/14/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Of course. But at least if the shirt isn't worn they have a procedure.

With Handguns the procedure is to keep the money regardless and have a dumbass make a video about the drama.
kid should be mad at his parents, the end. and sounds to me like the procedure is that all sales are final, which again, is an unwritten rule of buying band merch from a band. not the band's fault the parents got all pissy and exercised their right as parents.
02:17 PM on 03/14/12
SamKS
ribbons and sugar
User Info.
I'm surprised the parent's not offended just because of how terrible Handguns is.
02:34 PM on 03/14/12
handxguns
User Info.
This honestly has nothing to do with 10$ I will refund anyone! who is not happy with an unworn shirt the he or her has purchased at one of our shows. The facts are that the person who purchased the shirt is happy with it as far as my knowledge. As far as the video, it's called satire.
02:35 PM on 03/14/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
I really don't know what's dumber the parent's objections or the band's reaction. Stupidity all around.

This
02:54 PM on 03/14/12
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
This honestly has nothing to do with 10$ I will refund anyone! who is not happy with an unworn shirt the he or her has purchased at one of our shows. The facts are that the person who purchased the shirt is happy with it as far as my knowledge. As far as the video, it's called satire.

There ya go
02:55 PM on 03/14/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
<3 - We should be friends.
We should!
03:00 PM on 03/14/12
Jfargnoli
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Attention everyone who's bitching: Is this America? What happened to the first ammendment, second ammendment, and capitalism? Are you trying to rip apart our foundation?! They have a right to name themselves Handguns, carry a handgun, and return something that was willingly purchaced (not because your mommy said so).
03:01 PM on 03/14/12
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.
Sup,

Fuck kids who remotely think they know anything about parenting and what should or shouldn't be done.
The parents allowed the kid to go to the show and buy the shirt. It's THEIR job to know and understand what their children are into.

Its the kids job to be a kid. Parents job to be a fuckin parent. Dont cry now about your son buying some ridiculous shirt that says "Handguns". You gotta be kidding me, if this is the REAL LEVEL of their involvement ... most likely the kid wouldn't have been allowed to go in the first place. The whole things seems like such bullshit attention seeking from the parents.

Now with that said .... IF you think for 1 second that Jake/Handguns is not going to pounce at the chance to do something funny about it, then you don't know Jake/Handguns. That video is pure Handguns and exactly what I expected from them in response.

Fuck Parents who use bullshit like this to exploit something when there is nothing to exploit. I wonder if that kid ever played with a Nerf Gun ..... OHHH GUNS !! they bad !! whatever.

Point is, lighten the fuck up and stop being so righteous and be a fuckin real parent.
I back that video and all the funny in it, except the part about shooting the basketball out of the hoop.
You fuckin put a hole in the ball that way. #dorks

anyways, lighten this thread up, if the parents want their money back, I will give it back to them and strip them of all parenting rights.
Since I'm a parent to 4 kids plus 100s more punxrockers, I can do that ... no ??

Jake, Taylor, Woody. Kevin & Nate, I love you and if you mail a dime back to anyone your all PUNISHED !!
Love Dad.
03:07 PM on 03/14/12
handxguns
User Info.
Sup,

Fuck kids who remotely think they know anything about parenting and what should or shouldn't be done.
The parents allowed the kid to go to the show and buy the shirt. It's THEIR job to know and understand what their children are into.

Its the kids job to be a kid. Parents job to be a fuckin parent. Dont cry now about your son buying some ridiculous shirt that says "Handguns". You gotta be kidding me, if this is the REAL LEVEL of their involvement ... most likely the kid wouldn't have been allowed to go in the first place. The whole things seems like such bullshit attention seeking from the parents.

Now with that said .... IF you think for 1 second that Jake/Handguns is not going to pounce at the chance to do something funny about it, then you don't know Jake/Handguns. That video is pure Handguns and exactly what I expected from them in response.

Fuck Parents who use bullshit like this to exploit something when there is nothing to exploit. I wonder if that kid ever played with a Nerf Gun ..... OHHH GUNS !! they bad !! whatever.

Point is, lighten the fuck up and stop being so righteous and be a fuckin real parent.
I back that video and all the funny in it, except the part about shooting the basketball out of the hoop.
You fuckin put a hole in the ball that way. #dorks

anyways, lighten this thread up, if the parents want their money back, I will give it back to them and strip them of all parenting rights.
Since I'm a parent to 4 kids plus 100s more punxrockers, I can do that ... no ??

Jake, Taylor, Woody. Kevin & Nate, I love you and if you mail a dime back to anyone your all PUNISHED !!
Love Dad.

Thanks Dad!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News