AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Money News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Shop Radio Cast 15% Off Sale

Posted by - 09:32 AM on 03/19/12
Shop Radio Cast is having a 15% off sale on all orders placed today and tomorrow with the code: customerappresh.

Submitted by zachff

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 36
09:37 AM on 03/19/12
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Thinking about getting the new cancer bats lp because some of the songs I've heard sound awesome but I'm curious as to how much "extremely limited" means for my time to buy it, if anyone knows quote me.
10:17 AM on 03/19/12
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.
Between this and In Vinyl We Trust doing 20% off of everything my bank account is hurting hard today.
10:32 AM on 03/19/12
trojanick
they all got boyfriends anyway
User Info.
Hello TAYF vinyl...
10:59 AM on 03/19/12
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Between this and In Vinyl We Trust doing 20% off of everything my bank account is hurting hard today.
Apparently Shop Radio Cast got into a bit of a fight with In Vinyl We Trust. Wonder if doing 20% off instead of 15% was a shot at them.
11:04 AM on 03/19/12
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
I want to take part in this, but I've heard bad things about Shop Radio. Anyone ever had any bad / good experience that could help make up my mind?
11:34 AM on 03/19/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
I want to take part in this, but I've heard bad things about Shop Radio. Anyone ever had any bad / good experience that could help make up my mind?
Never had a bad experience with them, ordered maybe 7-10 albums over the past year.
11:43 AM on 03/19/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I have heard nothing but good things. The worst I ever have heard is a small delay but never had a bad record from them.
11:46 AM on 03/19/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Apparently Shop Radio Cast got into a bit of a fight with In Vinyl We Trust. Wonder if doing 20% off instead of 15% was a shot at them.
Does not really matter much for me as In Vinyl We Trust does not really have the assortment to even justify a 20% off purchase. I saw like 3 things I wanted while easily found about a 10 record order using the Shop Radio Cast coupon. Cost me a bit but eh we all have to treat ourselves every now and then.

Actually the way In Vinyl We Trust are being dicks on facebook about other Record Retailers kinda makes me not wanna use them even if I found something I wanted at a better price. Shop Radio Cast is doing nothing but giving deals, running contests all day, and talking with people on facebook.
12:06 PM on 03/19/12
bbeh2183
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
12:09 PM on 03/19/12
Hagysaurus Rex
User Info.

I've heard horror stories about SRC, but to be honest with you I think they might be overblown because I've ordered about 15 things from them this past year and I've had nothing but good experiences. Everything was packaged great, on time, no hassle, etc. I know people are pretty pissed at them for jumping in bed with Mightier Than Sword for the Blink182 TOYPAJ pressing, if that has any bearing on your decision (it doesn't mine )
12:11 PM on 03/19/12
Hagysaurus Rex
User Info.
Yeah there's some serious drama there. I don't really give a fuck about all that. I'm just glad that as they're trying to outdo each other it'll just result in lower prices for us.
12:16 PM on 03/19/12
Hagysaurus Rex
User Info.
Does not really matter much for me as In Vinyl We Trust does not really have the assortment to even justify a 20% off purchase. I saw like 3 things I wanted while easily found about a 10 record order using the Shop Radio Cast coupon. Cost me a bit but eh we all have to treat ourselves every now and then.

Actually the way In Vinyl We Trust are being dicks on facebook about other Record Retailers kinda makes me not wanna use them even if I found something I wanted at a better price. Shop Radio Cast is doing nothing but giving deals, running contests all day, and talking with people on facebook.
They've got a pretty decent selection, honestly. I'm going to use the 20% discount to pick up the newest from The Menzingers, TGA's American Slang that I've yet to pick up, and The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart's Belong all for like 36 bucks shipped. Don't think I could beat that anywhere....
12:18 PM on 03/19/12
Tony
Fuckface Extraordinaire
User Info.

Overall, they're not great. They carry some great stuff, but it can take them a while to ship an order, especially if you order a lot of things or if something's on backorder. I've had some orders take almost a month to get to me, so if you're in a rush to get something SRC isn't the way to go. They're more than willing to cancel items if they're holding up your order, but they'll only offer store credit which is kinda lame. But they're very responsive if you have questions.

I find IVWT to be a much better company, honestly. They're faster and have better prices, and I've had no problem finding things I want from them. They're much better at maintaining their inventory too (though SRC is getting better). From what I know about the spat between the two companies, people at both have acted immaturely.
12:56 PM on 03/19/12
sjb2k1
5-3, the kyle orton show
User Info.

i hope all those records you bought are actually in stock, instead of "in stock"

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos