Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 23 of 23.
05:08 PM on 03/19/12
ratmachine182
http://www.twitter.com/reiandcoke
User Info.
i agree, I mean yeah he's travis barker and he's an amazing drummer, but that doesn't give him the right to be an egotistical douche. Pretty sure Steve-O from Sum-41 is cool as shit. Travis takes himself too seriously.

Agreed. Stevo seems really cool. Never met the guy but I grew up near Ajax where they're from. Always had fun in interviews. Not sure if you're familiar with nardwuar but I remember awhile back he interviewed Travis/transplants and they treated him like the dirt they walk on because he tried to have fun with them.
05:49 PM on 03/19/12
Sam DeBurns Red
User Info.
Don't like this at all, but still was pretty rad.
06:05 PM on 03/19/12
RIPFenixTX
User Info.
Agreed. Stevo seems really cool. Never met the guy but I grew up near Ajax where they're from. Always had fun in interviews. Not sure if you're familiar with nardwuar but I remember awhile back he interviewed Travis/transplants and they treated him like the dirt they walk on because he tried to have fun with them.
i'm pretty sure that was skinhead rob that was being too serious, right?
06:13 PM on 03/19/12
ratmachine182
User Info.

just so people know what we're referring, to I added it. it reminded me how awesome diamond and guns was too haha. granted, it is an old video so maybe he's changed a bit. the guy just needs to loosen up. also if anyone isn't familiar with nardwuar i highly recommend checking out his interviews on his website, they are awesome. don't know how many other people have interviewed snoop while he rolled and then smoked a blunt over the course of it.
10:04 PM on 03/19/12
KillHipsters
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One of the most overrated drummers in the history of mankind since Tommy Lee. Seriously although Travis Barker might be better at playing drums than me, he's got nothing on half the drummers in the metal scene. We get it, he can play 4/4 rap beats and standard punk rock drum fills. Like I said, a better drummer than me but definitely not the best and definitely not worthy of half the praise that this dude gets nowadays. He's become a joke.
06:26 AM on 03/20/12
flo teezy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

just so people know what we're referring, to I added it. it reminded me how awesome diamond and guns was too haha. granted, it is an old video so maybe he's changed a bit. the guy just needs to loosen up. also if anyone isn't familiar with nardwuar i highly recommend checking out his interviews on his website, they are awesome. don't know how many other people have interviewed snoop while he rolled and then smoked a blunt over the course of it.
if that clown tried to interview us with that tone of voice who even knows what would happen if we were a few beers deep... travis is right the guy is downright irritating ..

at the same time i truly blame the transplants TEAM for pairing up this dude with rob and travis.
transplants management/PR firm/Tour manager should know theres a huge personality clash there
02:22 PM on 03/20/12
ratmachine182
User Info.
if that clown tried to interview us with that tone of voice who even knows what would happen if we were a few beers deep... travis is right the guy is downright irritating ..

at the same time i truly blame the transplants TEAM for pairing up this dude with rob and travis.
transplants management/PR firm/Tour manager should know theres a huge personality clash there
nardwuar comes to interviews more prepared than anybody else. if you couldn''t handle his "tone" then you either take yourself way the fuck too seriously or have absolutely no sense of humour.
04:04 PM on 03/22/12
One Week Gone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thats some massive stuff!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives