AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Cartel News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Cartel Selling Physical Copies of New EP

Posted by - 04:15 PM on 03/20/12
Cartel will be selling physical copies of their In Stereo EP on their current tour.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
04:19 PM on 03/20/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Already bought it off AmazonMP3 but it's still cool to see that bands haven't completely ditched CDs.
04:29 PM on 03/20/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Depending on price I'd pick this up. Thought it was some of their best work.
04:49 PM on 03/20/12
shygoodbye
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Already bought it off AmazonMP3 but it's still cool to see that bands haven't completely ditched CDs.
agreed.=D
05:26 PM on 03/20/12
CollectiveConfusion
User Info.
It bums me out that a band selling physical copies of their music is newsworthy.
05:27 PM on 03/20/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
ahh man. I can't make it out to their latest tour... :( I guess I will have to check ebay...
06:56 PM on 03/20/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
It bums me out that a band selling physical copies of their music is newsworthy.
When their doing it without a label and funding it all by themselves, im sure they would appreciate all the help that this post will bring them.
07:38 PM on 03/20/12
CollectiveConfusion
User Info.
When their doing it without a label and funding it all by themselves, im sure they would appreciate all the help that this post will bring them.
Oh no I'm not saying we shouldn't hear about it/this shouldn't have been posted... I'm more so commenting on the change in landscape of the industry.
09:47 PM on 03/20/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
This is pretty cool--if I end up going Id definitely pick this up.
05:34 AM on 03/21/12
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd definitely pick up a copy if I was going to the tour. Bought the digital version through Amazon, but I hate buying digital stuff.

Wonder if the physical copy has (what sounds like) an error during "Conduit", where it cuts out right before the end for a split second.
08:54 AM on 03/22/12
harryCane
Fighter of the Night Man
User Info.
I'd definitely pick up a copy if I was going to the tour. Bought the digital version through Amazon, but I hate buying digital stuff.

Wonder if the physical copy has (what sounds like) an error during "Conduit", where it cuts out right before the end for a split second.
I have the Japanese CD version (been out since December), and it doesn't do anything like that...
04:56 AM on 03/23/12
giuxo
Custom User Title
User Info.

I have the digital version and that song doesn't skip at the end like you said.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos