Username
Password

03:34 PM on 03/20/12 
User Info.
Dookie1994
Kentucky
Male
http://houseoflocals.bandcamp.com/al...-dec-10th-2011

Please let me know what you guys think. It is a live set, but it is very well recorded.
03:47 PM on 03/20/12 
User Info.
Dookie1994
Kentucky
Male
Bump.
06:28 PM on 03/20/12 
User Info.
KingMax01
Theres no good in your eyes anymore
Alberta, Canada
Male - 21 Years Old
I didn't listen yet, but it might be helpful if it was a link to soundcloud or purevolume or something because not everyone will want to download a song before they hear it. That's cool that he doesn't mind free downloads though. I'll check it out when I'm on my own computer
08:21 PM on 03/20/12 
User Info.
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
Male - 24 Years Old
your "friend."
09:42 PM on 03/20/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Only listened to Steal Away, Stow Away. It's got potential when it's cleaned up. Sounded like it was done on one take lol. Sounds like Brand New's Jesus a little bit. I'd take out the random screaming in the song but that's just me.
01:08 PM on 03/21/12 
User Info.
Dookie1994
Kentucky
Male
Only listened to Steal Away, Stow Away. It's got potential when it's cleaned up. Sounded like it was done on one take lol. Sounds like Brand New's Jesus a little bit. I'd take out the random screaming in the song but that's just me.

Wow, the lead singer's biggest influence is Jesse Lacey, so I think he will be thrilled you made that connection, even if it is a little bit. haha, Hang on, I have a live set they have played that is streaming. Would you check it out then?

Edit: Oh and it wasn't done in one take. I was there when they recorded the demo, and it took them over 40 times to record Still Away, because they kept giggling and laughing before they could get it done. All of my Friends I think was a lot longer, because they had written it 2 weeks before hand and they had only made the music for it a few days beforehand. haha

http://houseoflocals.bandcamp.com/al...-dec-10th-2011
01:26 PM on 03/21/12 
User Info.
Dookie1994
Kentucky
Male

Yes, my "friend". The lead singer's name is Jared and the one playing guitar is my friend Jonah. Douche.
12:20 AM on 03/23/12 
User Info.
Dookie1994
Kentucky
Male
Bump

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles