Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 16
Displaying posts 225 - 232 of 232.
02:50 PM on 03/23/12
defy_stars
midnight nuisance
User Info.
THey have a live record its called live in san francisco but its from a while back, before blue sky noise
Um I don't think so. This is the first I've heard of this.

Got a link?
02:52 PM on 03/23/12
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
The Get Up Kids live album was pretty disappointing. The recording was good, but seemed too polished and there wasn't much in the way of talking between songs.

And the worst for me? Liner notes. This was recorded on what was then supposed to be their farewell tour. No liner notes.
04:02 PM on 03/23/12
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
THey have a live record its called live in san francisco but its from a while back, before blue sky noise

this one ?
06:21 PM on 03/23/12
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
User Info.
The Get Up Kids live album was pretty disappointing. The recording was good, but seemed too polished and there wasn't much in the way of talking between songs.

And the worst for me? Liner notes. This was recorded on what was then supposed to be their farewell tour. No liner notes.
Audio Rip of Something To Write Home About performed LIVE is pretty solid
08:46 PM on 03/23/12
bobbyblacks
User Info.
that definitely sounds like it. i can't find any links for it except one you have to pay for. i got it from a buddy of mine waaaay back years ago when i was first learning about circa
04:05 AM on 03/24/12
eightsailor
i want to be a pirate.
User Info.
It's actually easier for me to get into a band from a live album. Then it's a lot of fun to listen to their discography and see what the real songs sound like in comparison. Dashboard's Unplugged comes to mind.
04:45 AM on 03/24/12
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
that definitely sounds like it. i can't find any links for it except one you have to pay for. i got it from a buddy of mine waaaay back years ago when i was first learning about circa
yeah i've got it a long time ago as well. i remember wondering if Anthony was drunk during the entire set or not haha. will try to find a link later...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests