Username
Password

11:42 PM on 03/22/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
The other day I was thinking, a lot of these bands we listen to have very large and complex histories, but no really good place to learn about it besides wikipedia.

What if on each band page, their was really a indepth bio. Kind of similar to wikipedia bios, but filled out by AP.net users, who seem to know a lot more of the backstory of these bands then the typical wiki article.

These bios could also go into some of the deeper "drama" that happened close to 10 years ago. For example, I have never really been able to find a very clear story describing the original TBS breakup, nor the Brand New/TBS feud besides sites like songmeanings.com. Many of the users in their mid to late 20's know these stories, since they were relevant, but a current 20 year old has no idea.

This section of the site could also be monitored by either AP.net staff or only allow users of The Members Only section to be able to edit.

A Discography section would also be cool. Granted a lot of this information is on wikipedia, but AP.net could offer another user submitted list that also includes all of those b-sides/rare songs that aren't on the studio releases. Band pages could also include songs where their band members did guest appearances on other records. I had no idea Justin Pierre was on Take This To Your Grave until like yesterday.

Included in this could be a upcoming releases/reunion, so people can easily see the latest news or rumors of when and if their favorite bands would make music.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos