OnaedInSpace
she sucked and sucked and sucked.
User Info.
hmm, pop music
10:59 AM on 03/24/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I don't know why this song is so hated. I love it. One of the catchiest melodies MCR has come up with.

I mean, Planetary sounds EXACTLY like When Worlds Collide from Powerman 5000. That's the song I skip when I go through this cd.
People say that but it really doesn't, at all. I can hear the similarities but there's way more differences and that's what makes the song awesome. Sing is far from one of the catchiest MCR's done.
12:02 PM on 03/24/12
sammyboy516
User Info.
A.) this song is pretty good.

B.) this album isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

C.) The Black Parade is by far the best thing this band has ever released vocally, musically, lyrically, etc, and is way better than Three Cheers.
12:36 PM on 03/24/12
dirty sanchez
Whatever else you do, stay true
User Info.
I like the song but compared to TBP, this album was a downgrade. If they could have blended TBP sound with some of Danger Days....then we'd have had one killer record.
01:16 PM on 03/24/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
A.) this song is pretty good.

B.) this album isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

C.) The Black Parade is by far the best thing this band has ever released vocally, musically, lyrically, etc, and is way better than Three Cheers.
TBP is not better than Three Cheers or even Bullets.
01:18 PM on 03/24/12
sammyboy516
User Info.
To each their own.
01:20 PM on 03/24/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
Give me three reasons why Jim Morrison sucks, and I'll give you a thousand reasons why he's great.
02:11 PM on 03/24/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
eh people have different opinions. I like Bullets but feel its their weakest album. I think Three Cheers and TBP were fantastic. I would say Danger Days falls in that category as well. TBP is my favorite but mostly for the overall sound of the record feels big and flows the best out of all their records. From a purely objective and musical standpoint TBP was their best yet followed by danger days. I would say objectively though bullets is better than Three Cheers. I personally like Three Cheers more though. A lot of people have different opinions on this but I honestly think TBP was a classic.
02:42 PM on 03/24/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Definitely, I can see reasons someone would prefer any of them.
eh people have different opinions. I like Bullets but feel its their weakest album. I think Three Cheers and TBP were fantastic. I would say Danger Days falls in that category as well. TBP is my favorite but mostly for the overall sound of the record feels big and flows the best out of all their records. From a purely objective and musical standpoint TBP was their best yet followed by danger days. I would say objectively though bullets is better than Three Cheers. I personally like Three Cheers more though. A lot of people have different opinions on this but I honestly think TBP was a classic.
I get that. Objectively though I'd say Revenge was their best with Bullets second and TBP third. I think TBP was a classic too, I just think they happened to put out two better records before it. I can certainly see why people like it most though, it definitely beats Revenge and Bullets in certain aspects.
02:48 PM on 03/24/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Definitely, I can see reasons someone would prefer any of them.

I get that. Objectively though I'd say Revenge was their best with Bullets second and TBP third. I think TBP was a classic too, I just think they happened to put out two better records before it. I can certainly see why people like it most though, it definitely beats Revenge and Bullets in certain aspects.
I think by TBP the vocals were at their best. Bullets had rough vocals which were good but later better were showcased. I liked Three Cheer's speed and lyrics. It is my 2nd favorite these days. It changes sometimes but TBP being my favorite rarely does. It has such a whole feel and "House of Wolves" is my favorite MCR song. I think Cheers had some of the coolest guitar work but TBP had almost equally good mixed with their best production. Danger Days is really great but the only fault I have with it is something I sorta like. It lacks a direction at times. If I could praise Bullets one thing is its lyrics. That album had some of their most interesting lyrics.
03:13 PM on 03/24/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I think by TBP the vocals were at their best. Bullets had rough vocals which were good but later better were showcased. I liked Three Cheer's speed and lyrics. It is my 2nd favorite these days. It changes sometimes but TBP being my favorite rarely does. It has such a whole feel and "House of Wolves" is my favorite MCR song. I think Cheers had some of the coolest guitar work but TBP had almost equally good mixed with their best production. Danger Days is really great but the only fault I have with it is something I sorta like. It lacks a direction at times. If I could praise Bullets one thing is its lyrics. That album had some of their most interesting lyrics.
I'd say the vocals were better on Revenge and I like them more on Bullets even though they weren't as "good" as on TBP. House of Wolves has always been one of my least favourites so you can tell we just have different tastes in what aspects we like. I think what many people think is a lack of direction on DD actually is what they were trying to do with it, try a lot of different things and make it really eclectic. I definitely agree with you about the lyrics on Bullets, they were great. Love the fiction and the big sweeping metaphors.
03:43 PM on 03/24/12
dawgkta6669
let's get weird
User Info.
def their worst song
06:53 PM on 03/24/12
tefarez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good tune
08:16 PM on 03/24/12
sixmillionways
Ima live 4eva if the good die young
User Info.
this is random as hell.
my thoughts exactly
01:42 AM on 03/25/12
patentpending
http://www.mattskibafans.com/
User Info.
You mean the best song on the album?
No, the shittiest song on the album because it is a boring, cheesy, unoriginal piece of crap, and the only song that contests it for worst song in the bands catalog is Teenagers.

I'm not debating this btw. It is. End of.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums