AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fearless Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Eve 6's "Victoria" Hits Alternative Charts

Posted by - 04:23 PM on 03/25/12
Eve 6's "Victoria" debuts at #38 on the alternative charts this week.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
04:48 PM on 03/25/12
cshadows2887
User Info.
I wish that meant what it used to.

Regardless, happy for them. Hoping this record does well.
04:54 PM on 03/25/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
As a big Eve 6 fan, I'm happy they're back, but I wished I liked this album more than I do.
04:59 PM on 03/25/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
As a big Eve 6 fan, I'm happy they're back, but I wished I liked this album more than I do.
Think it's their second best (behind Horrorscope). Super catchy pop-rock. What's not to love?
05:01 PM on 03/25/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
Think it's their second best (behind Horrorscope). Super catchy pop-rock. What's not to love?
It starts out promisingly enough, but songs 3-6 just kill me. Especially "Blood Brothers." That chorus? Woof.

I will say that "Moon" is incredibly good. Really like about half the album (1, 2, 7, 8, 11, 12) , the other half doesn't interest me.
05:05 PM on 03/25/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
It starts out promisingly enough, but songs 3-6 just kill me. Especially "Blood Brothers." That chorus? Woof.

I will say that "Moon" is incredibly good. Really like about half the album (1, 2, 7, 8, 11, 12) , the other half doesn't interest me.
That chorus is hilariously stupid, I will give you that. That part mixed with the entire song of "Lions Den" are the only parts I don't like though. The rest is great IMO.
05:15 PM on 03/25/12
Fox83
User Info.

Did it leak? Or are you just awesome enough to have your hands on a promo/advance copy?

Either way: What album would you compare it to most?
Also, so I can get an idea of what your perspective is: What is your favorite Eve 6 album? I honestly don't love their debut as much as a lot of people do. Horrorscope and It's All In Your Head are pretty much even quality in my opinion.
05:20 PM on 03/25/12
Fox83
User Info.
You're implying it's better than It's All In Your Head? That's promising enough for me. I feel that I hold that album to a higher opinion that most people, however.
05:35 PM on 03/25/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
That chorus is hilariously stupid, I will give you that. That part mixed with the entire song of "Lions Den" are the only parts I don't like though. The rest is great IMO.
WE USED TO GO BOWLING....
06:01 PM on 03/25/12
MJB12
Silenced.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Song is so damn catchy
06:15 PM on 03/25/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

It's All In Your Head was a bit better than Horrorscope imo, At Least We're Dreaming might be the single best song they've put out.
06:20 PM on 03/25/12
Fox83
User Info.
It's All In Your Head was a bit better than Horrorscope imo, At Least We're Dreaming might be the single best song they've put out.
Agree - add Arch Drive Goodbye to that list as well.
06:43 PM on 03/25/12
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Can't wait for this album.
08:34 PM on 03/25/12
Jason Tate
User Info.

Disagree.
08:36 PM on 03/25/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
WE USED TO GO BOWLING....

We used to light fireworks in the pouring rain!

Haha. I mean ... I get it. It gets stuck in my head. But it's definitely a weak point. Haha. Kinda early Good Charlotte catchy kinda way - maybe.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos