Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

AP.net Chat: The Used

Posted by: Jason Tate (03/26/12)
Update: The band has headed off to go do a signing at their show. Huge thank you to the band for doing this with us. Hopeless Records sent us some photos of the band while they were chatting on the website -- I tossed 'um on Facebook if you want to see what the guys are up to.

Starting at 5pm (PST), we've got The Used hanging out with us and chatting in this very thread. Hit the replies to talk with the band about their new album, upcoming tour, recording process, anything at all. The album is available today on iTunes and Amazon.

The band will be chatting under the following blue usernames: Bert_TheUsed, Dan_TheUsed, Jeph_TheUsed, and Quinn_TheUsed.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 378
02:33 PM on 03/26/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips
Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

Bands/label/VIP/Verified members have blue names. Staff members have red names. Moderators have green names.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
05:10 PM on 03/26/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Ok, opening the thread now ... I think the band's only a few moments away from signing on and everything. They were delayed a bit.

Congrats on the new release guys! Thanks for doing this with us -- and I can't believe it's been 10 years since the debut. Wow.
05:13 PM on 03/26/12
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
another band who's debut will be 10 years old this year. crazy.

congrats guys.
05:13 PM on 03/26/12
tasteofink<3
User Info.
10 years of greatness!! and i've been following them all 10 years.
05:14 PM on 03/26/12
Lafiaz
Professional A-Hole
User Info.
Is there any chance of you guys setting up a signing in NYC?

Also, what is your favorite song off the album? Each of you.
05:15 PM on 03/26/12
tasteofink<3
User Info.
i have to ask why my favorite band that i've supported for 10 years is not coming to florida for any album release meet and greets or shows!? very disappointed in that.
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Are you guys playing Bamboozle? Please say yes. Thomas Nassiff's cred is riding on it.
lenfantvon
User Info.
Just wanted to say thanks a billion for putting Vancouver on your upcoming tour. You guys have been my favourite band for six years now and it's going to be my first time seeing you guys live. Do you think you'll be doing meet and greets?
05:16 PM on 03/26/12
AgainstTheCurrent
Paranoid Humanoid.
User Info.
Jeph, why do you use Aguilar?

(just got myself an Aguilar rig, best choice I've made for my bass set up in a while)
05:16 PM on 03/26/12
mattattack
User Info.
You guys rule! I'm from Orem Utah as well!! How often do you go back there?
05:17 PM on 03/26/12
LGFUAD21
User Info.
Any chance of a Reading + Leeds appearance?

Me thinks you should be given the slot just before At The Drive-In
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Bert, opinions on Danger Days?

PS: The Used is still one of my favourite albums of all time.
Chucck
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Guys. Congratulation, Vulnerable is one of the greatest albums i know! I just want to ask if lyrics of Hands and Faces is about Warners?

Thanks! <3
05:18 PM on 03/26/12
emopunkfan
AllTimeLow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
any plans for a 10th anniversary special?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests